What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Arizona State Thread (11/4, 7PM on Pac-12 Network)

Montez was something like 23 of 41. But if our receivers could catch, he’d have been closer to 30 of 41. That said, he also missed a few wide open guys. But, man, you expect your experienced “team leaders” to make plays and ours didn’t tonight. Our offense needs to keep our defense off the field.

I guess our coaches failed to review the ASU-SDSU game with the play calling in the second half. Let’s take PL and play action out of the game to look deep. Feel worse about this loss more than than UCLA one now. And i have to live another 2 years in AZ without even having won in this godforsaken desert.

lol. I love how people here always respond to criticisms of egregiously bad coaching with personal threats and "I wish you were dead". it literally amuses the **** out of me.

Also now do you guys see why I was complaining about the horrible coaching decisions at end of first half? I knew it was going to cost us the game. "bu-bu-but we still have the lead, there is no possible reason to be unrelentingly positive" (people at end of first half) XD
Don't forget the "Double Digit" lead and how CU fans need to be estatic to be up by a double digit lead that lasted 60 seconds

The conservative nature of people like mcintyre that causes him to punt from midfield with 3 minutes left down 4 points makes me so ****ing crazy. YOU HAD NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!
It's not his conservative nature, it's just making stupid coaching decisions in close games. read my post earlier in the game day thread. he goes for it when he shouldn't. but he DOESNT go for it when he SHOULD. Conservative would be ALWAYS kicking on 4th down. What he does is consistently make the wrong decision in those key coaching moments. He really has a knack for it, I'll give him credit for that

Oh. My. God... that sucked. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. We had that game won. Put a fork in it. It was over and we pissed down our legs, again.

Sun Devil stadium isn’t exactly the most intimidating place. The crowd was out of it u til we gave the game away.

It's not his conservative nature, it's just making stupid coaching decisions in close games. read my post earlier in the game day thread. he goes for it when he shouldn't. but he DOESNT go for it when he SHOULD. Conservative would be ALWAYS kicking on 4th down. What he does is consistently make the wrong decision in those key coaching moments. He really has a knack for it, I'll give him credit for that
fwiw, didn't we have a streak of succeeding on like 9 straight 4th down attempts?

Why the hell does he get a free pass? His position group dropped God knows how many balls tonight. We hit those two touchdowns ASU folds just like they did last week when USC jumped on them.
He doesn't. I can do sarcasm, just not sarcasm font.

Play calling in short yardage situations and the entire 4rth quarter was dog****. Black out boys ****. D line is terrible. The whole thing makes me sick.

Oh. My. God... that sucked. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. We had that game won. Put a fork in it. It was over and we pissed down our legs, again.

Sun Devil stadium isn’t exactly the most intimidating place. The crowd was out of it u til we gave the game away.

It literally sounded like a golf match until the second to last td on tv

Back