What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Assistant Coach Hiring Thread

We were talking about position coaches. There's actually no evidence that CP can actually teach technique 🤷. He's not a teacher.
That's right. The best CB of all time knows nothing about teaching technique. All he does at practice is play Clash of Clans on his phone. 🙄 That's why he doesn't let cameras in. Oh, wait...

Congrats on making your dumbest post of all time! What exactly is it about Coach Prime that makes you think he could be the greatest CB of all time and coach Jackson State to 11 and 12 win seasons without knowing a few things about teaching football technique? Hmmm...

Last edited:
That's right. The best CB of all time knows nothing about teaching technique. All he does at practice is play Clash of Clans on his phone. 🙄 That's why he doesn't let cameras in. Oh, wait...

Congrats on making your dumbest post of all time! What exactly is it about Coach Prime that makes you think he could be the greatest CB of all time and coach Jackson State to 11 and 12 win seasons without knowing a few things about teaching football technique? Hmmm...

Yeah, none of that proved a damn thing 🤷.

Also... remember, he won at JSU by having WAY more talent than everyone else.

CB play left a ton to be desired this year, so regardless of how much "evidence" you post, the proof is in the pudding. The corners weren't good this year.

And one last thing. Ask anyone who saw practice this year. Prime doesn't do s whole lot of hands on coaching with anyone.

CB play left a ton to be desired this year, so regardless of how much "evidence" you post, the proof is in the pudding. The corners weren't good this year.

And one last thing. Ask anyone who saw practice this year. Prime doesn't do s whole lot of hands on coaching with anyone.
Especially Hunter, who’s had the most time with Prime. That guy was awful.

Especially Hunter, who’s had the most time with Prime. That guy was awful.
Naw. Travis is a messiah. He was born with the gift to understand offensive schemes and slide off his assignment to intercept a few passes and break up many more. It has nothing to do with the development he’s had.

Of course he had to have the insane physical gifts to go with it, but that doesn’t happen without ELITE instruction.

I’ll add a true freshman in Cormani who is showing glimpses of understanding what elite can look like (USC) but has to solve his effort problem.

Stanford should have been a win regardless of OL play, but I tend to think an average OL beats them, Arizona, Oregon State, and UCLA at a minimum and at that point, how is Shedeur feeling and does he play against Utah cause if so, we win that too. USC came down to a failed onside kick.

In my mind, Oregon and probably WSU, although who knows how things would have played out down the stretch, are the only no hopers regardless of OL play.
Is that what that was?

My freshman year in college I had a 0.65 GPA. And now I are a enginear.

we have way more in common that I thought

giphy.gif

Videos of Prime coaching technique is not evidence that he coaches technique? Okay dude. Whatever.

So are we just pretending that his foot problems had nothing to do with him being less hands on than he'd like to be?

You sound like the Prime haters who think he's all flash and no substance. Since you seem so sure of your opinion, please explain to all of us why you think the best CB of all time doesn't know how to teach DB technique. Please explain why you think he is not a teacher when he has stated numerous time how much he loves teaching kids.

Videos of Prime coaching technique is not evidence that he coaches technique? Okay dude. Whatever.

So are we just pretending that his foot problems had nothing to do with him being less hands on than he'd like to be?

You sound like the Prime haters who think he's all flash and no substance. Since you seem so sure of your opinion, please explain to all of us why you think the best CB of all time doesn't know how to teach DB technique. Please explain why you think he is not a teacher when he has stated numerous time how much he loves teaching kids.
You realize being a former pro doesn't mean you can coach, right? In fact, a lot to f athletes are terrible at teaching.

BTW, I love Prime, and I'm glad he's here.

Yikes. What an absolute career killer that would be.
I don't know, I like the 49ers a bit. Their coach is super eccentric but (maybe and?) he got pretty good results with that team this year. They went 3-9 but they were 6-6 ATS and definitely outperformed preseason expectations. That's a small program with some interesting momentum going on.

I don't know, I like the 49ers a bit. Their coach is super eccentric but (maybe and?) he got pretty good results with that team this year. They went 3-9 but they were 6-6 ATS and definitely outperformed preseason expectations. That's a small program with some interesting momentum going on.
You're the same guy who bet on the Nubs to win the natty last year 😂

Back