What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at **** Game Day Thread

Buffs have to be the P5 leaders of collapsing with large leads half way through the second half. I lied. I cannot get used to this.

This is the time of situation where we need someone like Carlon Brown to drop a monster drive/dunk to get our heads back on straight.. We don't have that guy, even King isn't quite that guy, yet.

This is a head thing. They need to get it done in one of these close road games. I get it and this Utah team would make many teams look bad. This is a very good Buff team and they need to get right mentally so they can compete here at the end. All mental at this point. Come on Buffs! Grow up and shut this crowd up.

Oh well. I would've thought we would've learned how to deal with this **** by now

It's embarrassing how rattled this team becomes on the road. Guard play ****ing kills us

We do not have a single guard who is willing and able to "take charge" in tough situations. Difference between us and some much better teams.

Color me concerned that we're just going to **** our pants the second things get tough in the postseason.

...really disappointing...I would like to see Fletch play more. He can d-up and he has a decent set shot.

Oh yeah review when it might benefit the Utes. Crap ass refs.
I hate how replay is utilized in college hoops. Who cares if it's the right call in the first 38min but let's finely examin the final 120s.

Back