What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Buffs hire former Minnesota OC Mike Sanford as their new OC

I remember a neighbor from St. Cloud. Super Swedish cutie who put weed butter on her toast every morning before class.

Whoever made up that last one doesn’t have time to make up one for Longmont.
Living On Nothing...Give Me One National Title

And I am from Edina. We were also called Cake Eaters, though no one that ever called me that actually had any of the cake they spoke of...

Living On Nothing...Give Me One National Title

And I am from Edina. We were also called Cake Eaters, though no one that ever called me that actually had any of the cake they spoke of...
Yeah, less wealthy people generally don’t believe that they can have their cake and eat it too…

Yep.

No Men's baseball, soccer, lacrosse or hockey is weird and small-time.
No Money Bangladeshi GIF by GifGari

How predictable of an article. Wait and see, deserves a chance, blah blah blah. C'mon Brian! You've been around long enough and can do better than this. Don't be afraid to hold them accountable.

How predictable of an article. Wait and see, deserves a chance, blah blah blah. C'mon Brian! You've been around long enough and can do better than this. Don't be afraid to hold them accountable.

It takes some gall to write an article with a straight face telling fans to give the guy a chance when the article itself includes this gem:
Each of the past six offenses Sanford has coached has had a decline in scoring average from the previous season. Kizer regressed in his second season as Notre Dame’s starter. Quarterbacks Mike White (Western Kentucky), Jordan Love (Utah State) and Tanner Morgan (Minnesota) all put up monster seasons the year before they worked with Sanford and had dramatically worse results with him.

Back