What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Cal

In his defense, it's less contrived than "Dick ******" which was funny for a few posts, until you ****ing quitters quit.

Dick Cha.rds is still funny. That won't ever stop being funny.

Can't I just get a freaking Coors Light with a shot of Wild Turkey? If I have to hear another 120lb man with a ZZ Top beard and wearing his little sister's summer camp outfit talk about the relative merits of Bavarian hops vs Oregon hops in an IPA, I'm gonna go full hipster jihad.

Yeah NYC, I understand. I don't like hearing that either, I'm just in it for the taste and the buzz. I do think you should seriously consider securing the rights to "full hipster jihad", that definitely has legs.

Yeah NYC, I understand. I don't like hearing that either, I'm just in it for the taste and the buzz. I do think you should seriously consider securing the rights to "full hipster jihad", that definitely has legs.

I'm negotiating to have Eric Holder take care of that for me.

We might be winning the student section sh*t talking at least

[tweet]515020401421082624[/tweet]

Did not realize Cal had a creepy mascot

[tweet]515525812993261568[/tweet]

We might be winning the student section sh*t talking at least

[tweet]515020401421082624[/tweet]

Did not realize Cal had a creepy mascot

[tweet]515525812993261568[/tweet]

Pedobear's creepy uncle.

b17eea7b53d04810758a39c3cbc50517533c5d5322177bb0e84edb5b7d37f50b.jpg

Last edited:
they have a thing for the retro look. when i was at the last CU-cal men's bb game, they had all these male cheerleaders in khaki pants, oxford shirts, tasseled loafers, and those grandpa sweaters leading the 2 dozen cal fans in attendance in cheers.

it was odd.

it is like some kind of affected nostalgia for bygone glory days. except their glory days were like pre-ww2, so i'm not exactly sure what point they are trying to make.

oh well. at least half of the little housewives (ladies who lunch) out in my area are cal grads, so apparently they produce a large stable of non-working spouses.

You bastard, beating me to the punch. I didn't know you were going! send me a PM, I'm getting on a plane at 4.

there goes the neighborhood!

kidding aside, have a great time.

it would be great to get a road win tomorrow.

Road Buffs!

I have a feeling that memorial stadium is going to be host to a few more visiting fans than they would like.

@goldokiebear, the only reason we have chip is because ralphie can't run inside. And her horns can gore people.

Last edited:
there goes the neighborhood!

kidding aside, have a great time.

it would be great to get a road win tomorrow.
Rugged is on a two game win streak, but he aint coming. I did win the last roady I went too though...

Not gonna defend Oski's look, but what the hell era is Chip from? And don't tell me he isn't creepy also.View attachment 14958

Chip looks like he might not catch your subtle, yet hilarious, tree puns, or, at worst, might try to eat your baby, but at least he doesn't look like he's going to chain you up in his basement and ritualistically sodomize you for the next 35 years.

Chip looks like he might not catch your subtle, yet hilarious, tree puns, or, at worst, might try to eat your baby, but at least he doesn't look like he's going to chain you up in his basement and ritualistically sodomize you for the next 35 years.
Chip looks like he parties. That's enough for us.

Back