What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Coaching Discussion

I thought mac was legit what happened
They are playing like ****. A lot of blame to go around. A lot of talented players that made big time plays for this team last year have been ****ting the bed all year. Yes, Coaching is an issue, recruiting is an issue, and players not making any plays is an issue.

I don't think it's losing Leavitt that hurts. It's losing all the senior leadership on last year's team. I think most reasonable people look at MM's sideline antics and see an adult Cartman throwing a hissy fit. Hard to believe the players have a lot of respect for that.

I don't think it's losing Leavitt that hurts. It's losing all the senior leadership on last year's team. I think most reasonable people look at MM's sideline antics and see an adult Cartman throwing a hissy fit. Hard to believe the players have a lot of respect for that.

Yeah, normally I think some people are looking for any reason to rip MacIntyre, but tonight was embarrassing on the sidelines. He has to be better than that, no excuse for losing his composure time after time.

Yeah, normally I think some people are looking for any reason to rip MacIntyre, but tonight was embarrassing on the sidelines. He has to be better than that, no excuse for losing his composure time after time.

Completely agree. No excuse for the sideline behavior and yu are right, no excuse for it. The D discussion by many is ridiculous. This is not a Leavitt leaving issue. Loss of all of the Senior leadership along with the talent that ended up in the NFL.

Anyone that says Leavitt is doing a dismal job with Oregon's defense loses all credibility regarding knowledge of football. How exactly is DRASTICALLY increasing a team's defensive ranking over the prior season during his first year "doing a dismal job"?

That Oregon defense last season looked like as much of a clownshow as our defense does this season. Goes to show how quickly a good defensive coordinator can make a positive impact. Or how quickly an absolutely ****ty defensive coordinator can ruin a defense.

I don't even think Eliot is the main problem. We've had god awful defenses under MacIntyre, since he's gotten here, outside of the 2 seasons Leavitt was here, who he notoriously clashed and disagreed with. What's the common denominator? I'm not sure you can even label him a "defensive minded head coach". He has what, 2 years of experience as a defensive coordinator in his entire career? I mean, when the reporters ask "what could you have done to slow down Khalil Tate" in the postgame and he answers "there's nothing you can do", that's concerning for me. I guarantee Leavitt would have thought of something besides "let him run 80 yards untouched every time"

DRASTICALLY losing credibility would be the TOOL that touts Leavitt's pathetic DISMAL effort at oregon. Leavitt allowed more points scored than MM and Eliot(whoever you childishly dislike more) against UCLA and WASU. That's apples to apples. How do you like DEM apples? CLOWNSHOW! is the definition of pepsiboy.

Oh yeah and he can't recruit for **** either.

The answer you seek is most definitely ! jimmie leavitt.

DRASTICALLY losing credibility would be the TOOL that touts Leavitt's pathetic DISMAL effort at oregon. Leavitt allowed more points scored than MM and Eliot(whoever you childishly dislike more) against UCLA and WASU. That's apples to apples. How do you like DEM apples? CLOWNSHOW! is the definition of pepsiboy.

Oh yeah and he can't recruit for **** either.

The answer you seek is most definitely ! jimmie leavitt.

Have you looked closer at the data and the situation? Or just being lazy?

MM was a **** show last night. ESPN called him out for still bitching about a play that was long over and not even paying attention to what was happening in the game. I don't know if MM is the guy moving forward but serious changes need to be made to this staff.

MM was a **** show last night. ESPN called him out for still bitching about a play that was long over and not even paying attention to what was happening in the game. I don't know if MM is the guy moving forward but serious changes need to be made to this staff.
Just terrible leadership for your players and coaches.

Reactions: wip
Back to last in P12 South, no bueno. We are staring at 1-8 in conference squarely in the face. The team has to rally and decide enough is enough or we won't win another one.

Actually, I never thought I'd see that from him. You're are absolutely right so nothing to add.

The offense was putrid last night (this morning? #Pac12afterdark) Lindgren and Chev need a good ass chewing and to figure out the offense. Don’t care if it’s changing play calling, personnel or whatever, that’s what they’re paid for. I have no major problems with defenses performance holding WSU to 28 with nothing from the offense.

As far as Mac goes he has earned the right for us to withhold until the end of the season or until we’re not bowl eligible. If we make a bowl he deserves another year. If he doesn’t RG needs to have some tough conversations and decisions with MM up to and including sweeping staff changes or MM goes.

sideline announcer after half said Leach was talking about taking advantage of opportunities, due to weather and that MM said we had to focus on getting turnovers. if true, MM is just totally out of touch with reality

MM shows heart...which is far more than most of the players this season.

I don’t think he’s the problem, but if next year is another debacle, then it’s time to consider moving on.

This was always meant to be a bit of s rebuilding year, and that’s what we are seeing.

Ugh, so tough to watch, too.

Back