What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

For all the Big 12 lovers, you can apply, attend and graduate with a degree from any B12 school by the time the Pac-12 media deal closes in the next 2 weeks. Problem solved. Do it.
There are a lot of things you could before the PAC possibly gets this done.

Btw I’ve had copenhagan for over 40 yrs! And guess where I grew up and went to school? Come on I’m waiting! your an elitist a****

I thought BYU already tried this
leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

maybe the best one liner of the entire thread.

Anyone that graduated from CU during the B8 or B12 days saw an elevation in the value of their degrees when CU joined the P12.
You are overvaluing college sports. So I suppose a degree from Yale or Harvard is crap because the Ivy League is FCS. Breaking news: Just because CU is/was in a conference with Cal, Furd, and UCLA, does not make CU into Cal, Furd, or UCLA. This is the inferiority complex of some CU folk on full display……

You are overvaluing college sports. So I suppose a degree from Yale or Harvard is crap because the Ivy League is FCS. Breaking news: Just because CU is/was in a conference with Cal, Furd, and UCLA, does not make CU into Cal, Furd, or UCLA.

Same for real estate. The neighborhood you live in has quite a bit to do with the value of your property.

You are a F***** idiot! How in the hell does an athletic affiliation hurt your degree? If you have a problem with that blame Phil and the BOR!
CU has downhill since his realm.
If you’re going to post here you’ve got to learn to deal with the wine and chocolate covered strawberries crowd. They never go away.

BtwI. I have been selling real estate in Boulder for over 30 yrs. You keep walking in the deep end of a pool you can’t handle. Btw your metaphors are getting old. Again why are you so worried about your degree? I’ve never seen anyone so blatantly wooried about where their degree came from. Are you successful in life? at what point does where you got your degree from matter? Mine was my first job. After that it was up to me. Grow up!

BtwI. I have been selling real estate in Boulder for over 30 yrs. You keep walking in the deep end of a pool you can’t handle. Btw your metaphors are getting old. Again why are you so worried about your degree? I’ve never seen anyone so blatantly wooried about where their degree came from. Are you successful in life? at what point does where you got your degree from matter? Mine was my first job. After that it was up to me. Grow up!
No way! I need some Boulder real estate. Can you help me? I am serious as a heart attack.

Finally, someone who can answer the median home price conundrum.

Back