What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

Stuff is starting to leak from what was presented Friday and it's ummm ... not great. I've read 24% max is linear and many expect that to be CW but REGIONAL only. So if CU plays at Oregon St or example, there's a chance you only see that in Denver and Portland. If true do you really think Coach Prime is going to like this?

Last edited:

Stuff is starting to leak from what was presented Friday and it's ummm ... not great. I've read 24% max is linear and many expect that to be CW but REGIONAL only. So if CU plays at Oregon St or example, there's a chance you only see that in Denver and Portland. If true do you really think Coach Prime is going to like this?

All that matter to me is that you’re happy with our new deal.

Well, one way that CU degrees have gotten better since the old big 8 days is that I'm pretty sure the students who graduated from a pac12 university know that it's poor logic to draw conclusions from an n=1.
Im

Based on what! I’m so glad you’re “pretty sure”! Of coarse nothing to back it up! Again it’s up to you! Your degree means Dick! And personally I am not impressed where the hell you got your degreee from but can you do the friggen job! I know a hell of a peopl from so called elite institutions that are are total idiots

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Based on what! I’m so glad you’re “pretty sure”! Of coarse nothing to back it up! Again it’s up to you! Your degree means Dick! And personally I am not impressed where the hell you got your degreee from but can you do the friggen job! I know a hell of a peopl from so called elite institutions that are are total idiots
I'm not a man that often engages in mindless speculation, but I have a feeling your mom's name is "Tini's Mom".

I know a degree is a record of an achievement on some fancy piece of paper with relevant signatures on it but like the degree, does it really matter how & where you watch the game?

What were you doing February 13th?
Probably frantically buying chocolates, firming up your flower order and desperately trying to find a dinner reservation for the next night.

Let me remind you this also happened.

Pleeze Do spellings an gramore more gooder.

Back