What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-WV Game thread................

Our play calling isn't horrible (some early questions but nothing too crazy).

Execution from Cody just isn't there.

does dan hawkins truly think hes doing cody a favor leaving him in there week after week after week?

With as terrible as our QB play is it's a freaking miracle we're actually in this game. Hopefully Speedy can pull this out for us.

Bless Cody's heart but he simply not a collegiate QB. With his smarts and guts, he is barely a high school QB.
Its on Hawkins that we have no QB and no recievers. How are we going to have a shot in hell to win when Big 12 play starts? WV is playing their worst possible game and we are still losing.

does dan hawkins truly think hes doing cody a favor leaving him in there week after week after week?

Yes. I think Hawk really believes that Cody's career arc is trending towards a moment when it will all come together and he'll 'pop'. I don't believe this is the case but what do I know?

The wounded duck pass seemed to sum up Cody....Locked onto the receiver...underthrown pass to the left.

4 turnovers, 50 plays, 10 points... this is ludicrous. We should be rolling!

EXACTLY!

This game is so frustrating. If you had a QB with a pulse out there I think they would have converted some of those turnovers. They fact WVU has four TOs and leads is inexcusable!

This is so sad... this is the state of CU football and the whole nation gets to see it.

I'm going to Braums dammit.

:nod: Yup

Two missed field goals. :bang:

Props to our defense so far. Kept us in the game.

Damn, if we make one of those, capitalize on one of the turnovers. We're looking good. But it just didn't happen that way. Oh well. We still have the second half.

On the flip side, if WV hadn't turned the ball over 4 times we'd probably be down by 2 or 3 TD's, if not more. :huh:

Our defense is doing OK, they've far from kept us in the game though. If WV holds onto the ball our D hasn't and can't stop them.

Still getting gashed by the big play and still getting destroyed by speed.

Back