What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-WV Game thread................

I wonder how many times will use "Gashers" in his next press conference, referring to WV's big plays. What's the over/under on that?

I'm just worried that the over/under on gashers in the second half is going to be 10.

I said earlier this week we'd need 6 TOs to be in and win this game. I'm not so sure 6 would do it anymore.

did you not hear the announcers say WV exposed the lack of speed in our secondary, he was spot on.

It's not just speed, they are SLOW to read the play and get into position. They are already 5 yards behind before their lack of speed even factors in.

My prediction- West Vaginia drives down the field on their first drive and pulls away in the 2nd half:huh:

My prediction- West Vaginia drives down the field on their first drive and pulls away in the 2nd half:huh:

They're still playing sloppy football and this J. Brown cat doesn't strike me as a wonderlic hero so let's hope for more turnovers. Even Cody eventually has to hit a few passes and Speedy is the truth so maybe we got a shot.

My prediction...

we play Speedy at Safety to open the half.

Devine runs off-tackle. Beatty knocks the ball loose. Speedy picks it up and takes it to the house.

In the ensuing celebration Cody breaks his pinky finger and can't throw. Hansen goes in and we run the option on the Mounties and win 31-17

I wonder how many times will use "Gashers" in his next press conference, referring to WV's big plays. What's the over/under on that?

Dan Hawkins on what happens if you don't keep W.V. tailback Noel Devine in front of you: "The band will be playing and it won't be yours.

CB blitz without ANY Safety help? WTF.

Fowler: (with thickly layered sarcasm) " Have you detected a difference in SPEED between the WVU offense and Colorado defense?"

Alright good night folks. I have better things to do with my time. I hate what Hawk has done to our program. Cant remember the last time I watched an entire Buff game. Gimme a ring when Bohn finally grows a pair and fires this joker.

They're still playing sloppy football and this J. Brown cat doesn't strike me as a wonderlic hero so let's hope for more turnovers. Even Cody eventually has to hit a few passes and Speedy is the truth so maybe we got a shot.

A team is only going to mess up so many times. CU blew it by doing nothing with all of those turnovers.

CU needs a QB that can see over the line, and one that does not panic when there is a pass rush, if they're ever going to be successful.

Hopefully, next season since I can't imagine anything changing this year unless Hawkins gets fired at some point.

Back