What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-WV Game thread................

A team is only going to mess up so many times. CU blew it by doing nothing with all of those turnovers.

CU needs a QB that can see over the line, and one that does not panic when there is a pass rush, if they're ever going to be successful.

Hopefully, next season since I can't imagine anything changing this year unless Hawkins gets fired at some point.

I think there is more going one here with the Buffs then the QB issue many people bring up. Just my opinion anyway.

**** this ****!!! we can't recruit because of Hawkins boy love of his son.....OHB!!! Just over GEER's hands...Wait McnIght scores..... only delayng the inevitable...fire the HAWK now... surely you all see that even if we win, we might possibly go 3-9, 4-8, 5-7....NO BOWL.. 4 years in this is bull****... FIRE HAwkins now!!!!!!!

**** this ****!!! we can't recruit because of Hawkins boy love of his son.....OHB!!! Just over GEER's hands...Wait McnIght scores..... only delayng the inevitable...fire the HAWK now... surely you all see that even if we win, we might possibly go 3-9, 4-8, 5-7....NO BOWL.. 4 years in this is bull****... FIRE HAwkins now!!!!!!!

Dude. I don't like him either but he's not going anywhere. Get used to hawk and his ways because he's what we got.

Off topic for sure but this Phoenix band is pretty cool... kind of like hot fuss era Killers meets explosions in the sky with girl vocals. I dig it.

INTERCEPTION....**** THIS ****....Fire Hawkins... Fire CODY>>>("im sure hes a nice kid...sucks as QB.....FIRE HAWKINS>>>>>>>**** all yall that are standing up for Dan Hawkins ....Ill meet yall in a parking lot... **** hawkins...fire his ass!!!!!!

Back