What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
With HCMM back out on the recruiting trail, I have to think they have found their guy and are just waiting to announce the hire. On the other hand, I have no ****ing clue.
So, this "recruiting trail" you speak of: where is it? Where is the trail head?

So, this "recruiting trail" you speak of: where is it? Where is the trail head?

I would hope that Jay Jay Wilson is target numero uno for us; and then hoping to flip Brown still? maybe? those are the only 2 that i can think of that we're on that we aren't commitments. Then visiting with current commits to make sure that they are solid.

Read somewhere Brown IS taking an official to UCLA soon. Money if he gets offered he flips from TTech.

Whoever we hire I predict we will read on allbuffs, "I trust in MM. He is a DC so he knows what a good one looks like. MM must have received a recommendation from his best bud Coach Cutcliffe."

He says it because Rick Petri is leaving Duke "to explore other opportunities."

Not a leak by any means, but a good guess.

Last edited:
I think ringo just leaked our DC just speculation but it would be an incredibly disappointing if accurate..

[tweet]556219285199020032[/tweet]

http://www.goduke.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205080045

He's gotta be spit-ballin' like the rest of us. If it were him, we could have easily signed and announced him by now.
At least I hope that's the case, but the pessimist in me says we screwed up on getting the hot candidates and Mac called Cutcliffe asking advice and Cutcliffe offered up this gem. :bang:

I would be disappointed with Petri as our DL coach hire.

To Clarify: I'm sure he's a very good position coach. The recruiting aspect is where I would be unhappy.

We are the lost tribe of college football, wandering the desert of disappointment for over a decade.

That guy coached Kelvin Pritchett and Warren Sapp...in college. He's been a DL coach since DBT was a teenager. Sure doesn't seem to fit the mold of a young, hungry coach.

That guy coached Kelvin Pritchett and Warren Sapp...in college. He's been a DL coach since DBT was a teenager. Sure doesn't seem to fit the mold of a young, hungry coach.

He'd be a good hire as a DL Coach if Jeffcoat is moving back to the NFL or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back