What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess the rivals info is subject to the 24 hour rule, no? UU being able to land CP doesn't look very good for CU. He is a proven P12 DC, I would have been very pleased if CU landed him, notwithstanding his preference for an odd front D.

So I guess the rivals info is subject to the 24 hour rule, no? UU being able to land CP doesn't look very good for CU. He is a proven P12 DC, I would have been very pleased if CU landed him, notwithstanding his preference for an odd front D.

Lets not forget that Todd Orlando was replaced at Utah State by Kevin Clune. Orlando went Wazzu. So Pendergast to Utah should make it easy for us to one up those bottom feeders when we get around to our DC hire. All guys that were just interested in...

Lets not forget that Todd Orlando was replaced at Utah State by Kevin Clune. Orlando went Wazzu. So Pendergast to Utah should make it easy for us to one up those bottom feeders when we get around to our DC hire. All guys that were just interested in...

Orlando went to Houston. Wrong Cougars.

When we hear CP "wasn't a good fit," it's because the CU staff doesn't mesh well with disrespectful people, and, let's be honest, Clancy laughed pretty hard into the phone when Mike MacIntyre called him.

It is odd that it is taking so long. Eventually the back story will come out. Hopefully, it is that CU had to wait because their target had some other obligation to fulfill and CU gets someone good. I have to say I am not expecting it though. My guess is we get a P12 position coach. But that is not necessarily a bad thing.

But he's really really mean. So we don't want him

It is odd that it is taking so long. Eventually the back story will come out. Hopefully, it is that CU had to wait because their target had some other obligation to fulfill and CU gets someone good. I have to say I am not expecting it though. My guess is we get a P12 position coach. But that is not necessarily a bad thing.

Because waiting for that special guy who could be out recruiting makes it worth it.

Last edited:
Yeah, but winning programs tend to be more appealing nonetheless.

For such an in demand coordinator, I'm not sure how upset we should be about not landing the guy that ended up at the 2nd to last program in the Pac 12 south, that just lost both its coordinators, and whose HC is at odds with his AD.

Yeah, Pendergast to Utah really changes things for CU.

Last edited:
I looked everywhere on the internet. There's no picture of a ham sandwich wearing a headset.

Closest I got.
a3a0bcaf5d1542f8ef6af9a9c9e343a2.jpg
. Worried it may just be turkey though. And we already have that with the MM weight loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are like one of those abandoned baby animals thst attaches to the first breathing thing that shows up.

Or a stripper with daddy issues.

Your choice.

Just to formally remove his name from contention (although it informally happened a long time ago)-

[tweet]561637166582099968[/tweet]

He made no secret he wanted back to the nfl, there you have it. ILB coach? Dude straight said he had no interest in recruiting and wanted to be left completely alone to run the defense.

If the argument is it doesn't matter and it would have been smart to give him a year and search again, fine.
MacIntyre is looking for someone to build.

I have no issues if Pendergast was not a fit. Just find the right guy and soon. And "he's better than Baer" is not a standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back