What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry thought that wasn't really news that needed to be withheld since there was no tangible information.
Well, since you made up an excuse, I will publicly explain it:

1. You didn't even cite to the source (Adam) - that's lame, and also doesn't credit the hard work of the person who came up with the info.
2. Anything posted by Adam or his paid contributors (KyleNotRingo, RK) is to be considered under the 24 hour rule as a general rule.
3. That includes "tangible" or "intangible" information that either promotes or negates any theory.
4. Adam is a great guy, and Allbuffs wants to stay on good terms with him, so we err on the side of caution, except when we screw up.

Sometimes the second options turn out great. Hopefully luck is on our side. It's been awhile. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ball would be an okay hire, which honestly is better than expected at this point in the process.

Well, since you made up an excuse, I will publicly explain it:

1. You didn't even cite to the source (Adam) - that's lame, and also doesn't credit the hard work of the person who came up with the info.
2. Anything posted by Adam or his paid contributors (KyleNotRingo, RK) is to be considered under the 24 hour rule as a general rule.
3. That includes "tangible" or "intangible" information that either promotes or negates any theory.
4. Adam is a great guy, and Allbuffs wants to stay on good terms with him, so we err on the side of caution, except when we screw up.
My bad.

If its not an NFL guy than I'm even more confused about the timing. There's been speculation that the announcement is being held to live up to commitments to his current school through NSD. Doesn't it seem more deceptive and shady for a guy to bail on the kids he's been recruiting as soon as they are locked in to a binding a agreement? Do we really think that any other school that wants to be competitive would agree to hire a guy and not expect him to help improve this year's class when they desperately need a talent infusion?

Eh...maybe I'm just down on CU even more than normal today due to the Dorsey news. I just wish we were playing by the same set of rules that are apparently used by the programs that actually want to win.

Last edited:
There's been speculation that the announcement is being held to live up to commitments to his current school through NSD. Doesn't it seem more deceptive and shady for a guy to bail on the kids he's been recruiting as soon as they are locked in to a binding a agreement? Do we really think that any other school that wants to be competitive would agree hire a guy and not expect him to help improve this year's class when they desperately need a talent infusion?

Eh...maybe I'm just down on CU even more than normal today due to the Dorsey news. I just wish we were playing by the same set of rules that is apparently used by the programs that actually want to win.

I think at this time of year, either side of a hiring can be viewed as deceptive. I remember Jeff Tedford not being too happy with Tosh Lupoi leaving in the middle of the night, a week and half before signing day. Tosh was particularly shady during that move.

http://www.californiagoldenblogs.co...arkisian-california-golden-bears-jeff-tedford

I think CU could've and should've had a hire closer to a month ago, but as it got further on, I could see a candidate not wanting to ditch his school with a week or two left.

I believe we have all said this same stuff over and over again. "If an announcement hasn't been made by this day, things didn't go as planned." It's got to be this week." The estimate is recruiting luncheon. All seasons are done. All coaches have met their commitment to NSD or the NFL. This horse was gone long ago. Put some sand over him and set him on fire.

Assuming that Stampy's information is correct and someone coaching in the SB was willing to entertain an offer after the Superbowl, it would mean that today would be the first day they would even receive or look at such offer. I know if I had been through the wringer of SB prep and game I would take a few days before I would think of anything. So going into next week before a decision would not surprise me.

Stampy's info means they have no one "locked up" if I am reading what he said correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back