What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

ESPN2's "First and 10" should be interesting tomorrow

Regarding only winning twice on the road in the Big 12, we only won once (@BU) in '02 when we made it in to the tourney.

Regarding only winning twice on the road in the Big 12, we only won once (@BU) in '02 when we made it in to the tourney.
That's a good point. CU also went undefeated at home during that run. What a weird season. If we would've won the KU game, I'd probably be right along with everyone else saying we got hosed.

Last edited:
It wasn't just one 'piece of logic' that CU got left out. It was all of them. Weak OOC conference schedule, the unexplainable losses to OU, kNU, Harvard, San Fran, ISU. The two conference wins on the road. Dan Beebe.

If the NCAA just left the Tourney at 64 teams, we wouldn't be having this discussion. We'd all be happy with how Tad did with an undersized squad, and would be looking forward to kicking ass in the NIT.

Why not, instead of ripping on CU, defend the ones that got in over us?

And join the "our team sucked less than the others who got in"? :huh:

My standards are we should've never dropped those games to SF, or Harvard. Hell, we should've swept both ISU and kNU. Is that too much to ask?

Then how is this year great? And did VCU and USC deserve to get in, over colorado?

My standards are we should've never dropped those games to SF, or Harvard. Hell, we should've swept both ISU and kNU. Is that too much to ask?

My point is that you are saying this year was great.

My point is that you are saying this year was great.
Considering how undersized our team was?
Considering this was Tad's first year with a new scheme?
Considering we'd have a target on our back in the Big 12?

Yes. This was a great year. Things only go up from here.

Considering how undersized our team was?
Considering this was Tad's first year with a new scheme?
Considering we'd have a target on our back in the Big 12?

Yes. This was a great year. Things only go up from here.
only if AB stays.

we were starting over with entirely new coaches. It took some time. At the end of the year we were one of the top teams in the Big XII

The Selection process isn't perfect. But if you win your conference, you get in right? I'm sure CU fans can appreciate that rule, at least in Football. :smile2:

If you win your conference tourney you get in. They won the regular season in a **** year for the conference, then lost to East Carolina (that's East, not North) in the conference tourney. Which is apparently just a bit better than beating K-State and losing to Kansas.

If you win your conference tourney you get in. They won the regular season in a **** year for the conference, then lost to East Carolina (that's East, not North) in the conference tourney. Which is apparently just a bit better than beating K-State and losing to Kansas.
I'm more miffed at VCU getting in.

Back