What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Facilities Plans...

Whatever happened to Kristin Kreuk. Going to have to check that out when I get to a computer. Assuming she is aging well...

From phone

There is an awful lot of Tini being right in this thread - not sure how I feel about that.

emugapun.jpg

kk2.jpg

did the research, she is still looking good. Let me know if you need me to do some more "research" for you.

Whatever happened to Kristin Kreuk. Going to have to check that out when I get to a computer. Assuming she is aging well...

From phone

Last edited:
Hide yo children, hide yo wife, RG is making it rain:

pslk6Oo.gif

^^^ Pretty meh movie, but that scene is hilarious. Must watch

It was not intended to be a shot at anyone.

George is exactly the guy we needed to move forward.

Is the IPF going to be the only practice field? Early renderings showed two smaller fields on the remaining part of Franklin, but the groundbreaking invite has cars parked everywhere. Maybe they'll have some sort of protective surface laid down for game weekends?

You don't want to mess with my kin, I'll grind you up and... Oh, never mind, someone here will just take it the wrong way.

O/U posters claiming they wouldn't donate until ground is broken or "I'll believe it when I see it"-100
O/U posters actually donating-10

Is the IPF going to be the only practice field? Early renderings showed two smaller fields on the remaining part of Franklin, but the groundbreaking invite has cars parked everywhere. Maybe they'll have some sort of protective surface laid down for game weekends?
No. The Rec Center currently uses Franklin Field for intramurals and club sports. They are assuming the field down the hill and the practic bubble for that purpose going forward, and the AD will have Franklin Field for the IPF and outdoor practice fields immediately to the south the IPF. I would assume that the outdoor surface will probably be converted from grass to sports turf to accommodate parking vehicles on it....I hope so anyway. It would be nice to not have those fields closed an any game day that happens to be preceded by any kind of moisture

So is the heat off DiStefano now? Making the move to hire RG was his call, or so we are led to believe.

So is the heat off DiStefano now? Making the move to hire RG was his call, or so we are led to believe.

I don't believe it for a minute.

That said it seems like Phil got his marching orders and if he is good at anything it is bowing to the powers that he answers to.

I think it is more a case of A) we can't complain to much because we are finally seeing signs of real progress. The scoreboards got done, M2 looks like a competent college football coach, and we are seeing real progress towards groundbreaking on significant facility improvements for football following on the heels of the basketball practice facility and Tad giving us a basketball program that we can take pride in.

Part B) of the attitude towards Dr. Phil is that we seem to understand now that he isn't running the show and these things are going to happen and that we aren't likely to be having to deal with him for a lot longer anyways. The expectation is that he will be retiring sooner than later so it doesn't make a lot of sense to worry about him anyways.

Back