What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Facilities Plans...

zybyte2u.jpg

In the words of my three-year-old son, "DIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[tweet]465941848939167745[/tweet]

[tweet]465942287256911872[/tweet]

Is done. off we go.

Note: still no actual shovels are in the ground, so I'm sure many angry internet pledges are still not owed.

Wow. Never thought I'd see the day. Congratulations RG. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They already pulled a slab of concrete from the concourse out and just finished the photo taking part

man **** ringo

Considering how much he was in the BMac Anti-Bohn camp, one would think that his focus at the moment would be to celebrate RG's achievement and this important event in the rebuild of the CU football program.

I don't get this guy.

Is there any info on how the new NE corner is going to affect the Bolder Boulder?

No insight but the renderings still have a gap to enter the stadium.

When those NE seats are done I'm going to sit there. Also getting rid of those North end zone seats is great. No one sits there and it looks "High school." Those club type seats on Dal Ward should sell

No insight but the renderings still have a gap to enter the stadium.

When those NE seats are done I'm going to sit there. Also getting rid of those North end zone seats is great. No one sits there and it looks "High school." Those club type seats on Dal Ward should sell

Those north endzone seats were the only ones I could afford after graduation. That was the view I had for 62-36. It was also the same view I had of the drubbing USC put on us in '02, but at least the bleached blonde USC Barbie Doll in front of me provided a welcome distraction.

That North End Zone has always been a challenge. I'll be very interested to see how they put that together. Ideally, with the way they're tying in the NE side of the stadium into the Dal Ward, they can do something similar on the NW side to keep it symetrical. That'll really give the place a great look once it's finished.

Back