What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Facilities Plans...

100% confident a website will be up. Why it's not up yet? I don't know, although I'd have to guess it's because of the aggressive time table RG laid out but I'm not sure.

I'm not sure we need a website when they're going to release periodic updates via social media.

I know we hate them, but...

http://www.baylor-stadium.com/
Populous is constantly putting out twitter updates
Baylor is constanstly putting out twitter updates
Live countdown clock, live construction cam, and new and premium seat info and viewers.

Aggie is doing the same thing.

Again the people that follow the CU sources via social media will be kept up to date, but the casual viewer or fan will not. Websites are not that difficult to make and could be used for marketing and donations.

Live countdown clock, live construction cam, and new and premium seat info and viewers.

Again the people that follow the CU sources via social media will be kept up to date, but the casual viewer or fan will not. Websites are not that difficult to make and could be used for marketing and donations.

I actually wouldn't do my own site like that it is really duplication and actually pulls traffic away from your own flagship property. I would internally host a micro-site on CUBuffs.cm and for the traffic through there so that bored people could navigate through the rest of the site and so that I could pixel and track all of the visitors. Our current social media strategy is a decent one but they need more constant hosted and updated on CUBuffs.com as well as the fundraising side of it.

I actually wouldn't do my own site like that it is really duplication and actually pulls traffic away from your own flagship property. I would internally host a micro-site on CUBuffs.cm and for the traffic through there so that bored people could navigate through the rest of the site and so that I could pixel and track all of the visitors. Our current social media strategy is a decent one but they need more constant hosted and updated on CUBuffs.com as well as the fundraising side of it.

I would be perfectly fine with a new page up on CUBuffs, but there is literally nothing but the ground breaking update on the main page.

Apples and oranges. Bailer and Aggie are both doing it under a religious outreach initiative.

No club treatment in 2014 is a turn off, IMO. I get that the price is slightly lower this year to compensate, but I would not pay that for what you get in 2014 alone. You may be able to argue better seat choice, etc, but it would not be my choice.

The garage is approved

[tweet]482612806202580992[/tweet]

Thumbs-Up-For-The-Weather-Report.gif

that's good news, even if it was expected once the Regents got over being mad about the sand baggin. Still, glad it went through. It's almost time to start digging!

that's good news, even if it was expected once the Regents got over being mad about the sand baggin. Still, glad it went through. It's almost time to start digging!

I posted this in the priority point thread thread but fundraising is going way better than we have ever seen at CU or at least than we have seen since i joined the buffclub.

I posted this in the priority point thread thread but fundraising is going way better than we have ever seen at CU or at least than we have seen since i joined the buffclub.

Did they meet their funding goal so they can tell Ringo to stop talking about it?

Quick question for those in the know. Does the garage construction get funded by the University or the AD? Curious if it helps with the overall construction costs. I'd assume whomever is footing the bill will be getting the day to day parking revenue.

Back