What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Day Chat

Guess DH only got us excited and made us think we could win to slap us down again in the end.

Oh man, I hope I am wrong. We need a pick 6!!!

c'mon Helfrich, you've had a couple minutes to put this drive together. let's see. give our guys a chance to execute.

****, what are they doing even trying the damm FG there?!?!?? They weren't supposed to do that!! That's something I would've expected out of notre dame.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Last edited:
Welp, I think that last play defines the season we had. Otherwise tough fought game.

Last edited:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!!

Great F-ing game Buffs!!! You deserve to go bowling. Your team came to play. F-ing Slauson should learn not to run his mouth.

I don't see it that way. Our boys never quit once. This was pretty much our backups on offense that gave kNU a run for there money in their house.

You certainly can't complain about how our offense played today, especially considering how they've played this season. And if not for NU getting lucky on a miracle 57-yard FG, we win this thing.

I still can't believe they even tried that FG. :bang:

You certainly can't complain about how our offense played today, especially considering how they've played this season. And if not for NU getting lucky on a miracle 57-yard FG, we win this thing.

I still can't believe they even tried that FG. :bang:

Must be nice to have a kicker. :huh:

Back