What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread - Colorado Buffaloes (0-1) v Sacramento State Hornets (0-1) - 2012 Game 2

Last second FG by the mighty Sac State Bees - er hornets - wins for them, 30-28 against one of the greatest Pac-12 teams ever. Whooo boy. Where's Darrell Scott laughing at now?

Ok, ok..... That's it. CU just lost another fan. I'm a proud alumn, I want my kids to go there, but crap, I can only take so much. I'll see you guys in November.
I'm off to ask for Bohn's and Embree's head.

Embree is a buff through and through....I am confident he will not be like Danny, and will resign.

Pretty sure we see Connor Wood starting next week. I say put Nembot in Mustoe in there. Can't be any worse than the current O-line.

Folks, this ain't good. AND in front of our home crowd - our own field, and we don't bother to defend it against THIS caliber of so-called football. Amazing.

On a positive note....the rest of the sports world could give a big ****. We are so far off the radar, that nobody will even notice this loss......

Last week, we saw U-Hoo fire their very offensive coordinator because they lost to a school that's barely made it out of Div-III (Texas State, in San Marcos). But Texas State used to be "Southwest Texas State" and they won national championships in the '80s, and played for them in the '70s and early '90s. They had SOME history. Sac State has never even SNIFFED 'winning football'.

Back