What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- Men's bball officially opens 2021/22 season hosting Montana State (Tues., 11/9, 8:00 PM MT, Pac 12 Mountain)

All of the emails have been pretty outspoken about it too. They’re definitely requiring them and not “requiring” them.
The Rec Center on the other hand, though. Definitely quotation marks applied there.

I can't figure out how to airplay this to my tv. Is it a pac 12 network thing?

The officiating making this one hard to watch.

Hopefully this is somewhere on Kliavkoff’s to do list behind fixing the network and making football no longer a national joke. Although the officiating thing might fall into the latter so…

This may be the year Tad has a stroke. One half in and he’s on the brink of strangling 3-4 players.

This team is already showing zero leadership and zero positivity. The way they ended the half and exited the court was very worrisome to see in person.

I guessed they would have a small lead at half and we would win by a few. Hope so. Go Buffs! O'Brien's shot has been off, but he's a tough guy, and we need that.

1/9/218:59 PMWin - Single
  • Montana State - 1H (+310)Montana State @ Colorado
11/9/218:59 PMWin - Single
  • Montana State - 1H +7.0 (-110)Montana State @ Colorado
11/9/215:54 PMPlaced - 2 Team Parlay To Win $ 20.89
  • Under 140 (-110)(729) Montana State @ (730) Colorado
  • Montana State +12 (-110)(729) Montana State @ (730) Colorado

I guessed they would have a small lead at half and we would win by a few. Hope so. Go Buffs! O'Brien's shot has been off, but he's a tough guy, and we need that.

1/9/218:59 PMWin - Single
  • Montana State - 1H (+310)Montana State @ Colorado
11/9/218:59 PMWin - Single
  • Montana State - 1H +7.0 (-110)Montana State @ Colorado
11/9/215:54 PMPlaced - 2 Team Parlay To Win $ 20.89
  • Under 140 (-110)(729) Montana State @ (730) Colorado
  • Montana State +12 (-110)(729) Montana State @ (730) Colorado
TBH. O’Brien has either been non existent or a liability all night.

Back