What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Go Navy !!!

You know that Dogg is in the AF, I think. At any rate, he's been reduced to playing the role of Buff Surveyor for a day.

It's all good ... but who is this "Buff Surveyor" of whom you speak? I vaguely recall that name, but for some reason we haven't heard from that individual for the past several weeks ... can't imagine why.

Think I need to go with Navy this year.
maxresdefault.jpg
Is Gov. Hickenlooper the skipper?

So, that's what they told you? :sneaky:
Of course not. They would never admit to losing a transcript. Thing is, I went the the BHS registrar and asked why they didn't sent one out like I instructed them to. They said they had sent it out two weeks prior. Navy guy is all like "we never got your transcript." Obviously a lie. Asshole.

Of course not. They would never admit to losing a transcript. Thing is, I went the the BHS registrar and asked why they didn't sent one out like I instructed them to. They said they had sent it out two weeks prior. Navy guy is all like "we never got your transcript." Obviously a lie. Asshole.
Well, he was trying to let you down softly; he didn't want to come right out and tell you that you were too dumb for the Navy. :)

We have ourselves a ballgame ... should be a great finish.

I'm surprised that navy decided to kick it back to them. Their defense has had trouble stopping army all day.

Wow ... happy my grand-nephew won't have to graduate without a win over Navy. His big brother did.

Well maybe this game will become a rivalry now that army finally found a way to beat the navy team

Well, the good news is that next year I won't have to feel sorry for Army when we kick their ass.

I got goosebumps watching the last 90 seconds tick off the clock and I have no rooting interest in either side. Then watching Verne sign off make for an emotional ending to this one. And what a great tradition with both teams going over for each other's alma mater.

Thought Army actually looked like an athletic match for Navy today. Far better than the last decade.

Back