What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Go Navy !!!

May be the one time in his entire career when the moment got to him.

A true professional in every sense of the word. He will be missed.
That was awesome and it hurts to know that no one is filling the void left by Vern... Happy Trails

So, will the Army be fined for rushing the field before one minute was up? If so, since us taxpayers fund the Army, wouldn't the NCAA be, in effect, fining us?

So, will the Army be fined for rushing the field before one minute was up? If so, since us taxpayers fund the Army, wouldn't the NCAA be, in effect, fining us?
I think you're referencing a Pac rule

I think you're referencing a Pac rule
Ah. My bad. That makes it even more stupid. The Pac expects a bunch of inebriated, irresponsible 18 year olds to remain in their seats when disciplined Army cadets can't even accomplish that feat.

Interesting (to me) side story on Verne Lundquist. He was the sports anchor for WFAA in Dallas. That's the station we got on cable. The news anchor was a guy named Don Harris. Don Harris, accompanying Congressman Leo Ryan to report the Meeting with Jim Jones was one of the members of the entourage murdered in the Jonestown Massacre.

Back