What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GoatNation is hilarious....

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
best post?

I am hearing rumblings this game was fixed. Seriously.

You should check it out, it some funny stuff.

If you can deal with the terrible format their board is worth looking at. They do believe the fix was in.

Best part is how many of them now want to end the series. They might be figuring out that playing us in future years is a good way to put an ugly loss on their records.

Sucks being an inferior institution with an inferior team. If the fix was in, it only makes me happier.

What's really sad for them is that they know in their hearts that this was their best chance before the end of this RMS contract. With Stevens, Gallup, Dawkins, Bennett and others all seniors... this was their year.
With+deadication+_b3a45faac096bbc5d6da5d771a0f6618.gif

You'd think there would be at least one voice over there that talked about their turnovers and admit that most of the calls were legit, or at least callable even if they didn't agree with them. But they are bleating, all of them.

Crib notes?
Blaming the refs is sad

Game was never in doubt.

Only losers blame the refs.

CSU lost its Super Bowl.

Best case scenario for the Rams is somehow exceeding all previous results, winning the MWC, and making the Las Vegas Bowl.

Which would result in Bobo getting hired away to a better job.

Meanwhile CU is focused on getting ready for the real games in 3 weeks, starting with Washington.

I kind of feel bad for you guys. It truly sucks to be a CSU Ram.

I don't know if I've ever posted there before, but I couldn't resist tonight.

Well then I had to go look.

So, let me get this straight. We suck. The Pac-12 is weak. But, they lost to us, and the big P5 win they had last week was over a team from the Pac-12. How do they not understand that their argument makes them look worse?

Well then I had to go look.

So, let me get this straight. We suck. The Pac-12 is weak. But, they lost to us, and the big P5 win they had last week was over a team from the Pac-12. How do they not understand that their argument makes them look worse?
They don't seem to care about how bad they are. Their entire world is built around finding reasons why CU isn't good. That's actually a big reason why I dislike the series. Their focus is about tearing CU down, not rising up. It's unhealthy.

They don't seem to care about how bad they are. Their entire world is built around finding reasons why CU isn't good. That's actually a big reason why I dislike the series. Their focus is about tearing CU down, not rising up. It's unhealthy.

I think the dislike on here for this game went up EXPONENTIALLY when we changed leagues. We've got three OOC slots, and we don't need to be wasting one of those a year on them. They can have a decent season-they'll lose to Alabama by 70, Hawaii, Air Force, and either Boise or Wyoming....still 7-5.....which gets them......a return trip to the Potato Bowl?

Back