What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good day re:CSU

CSU stands a great chance. UU isn't as a good as their record indicates. I thought they looked very mediocre.

Old news

http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread....-CSU-from-Vanderbilt)?highlight=mitch+parsons

He also hasn't exactly been knocking em' dead since he got those four stars.

His junior year in HS everbody was after him, a big, fast tight end with great hands. Senior year he put on some weight, slowed down a bunch and lots of people backed off of him. Vandy isn't exactly the same as Bama or LSU of Georgia in terms of talent on the roster and he didn't stand out there either.

Could still turn out to be a very good player for CSU but that would mean he makes a turn around in his career.

Other than a 30 sack differential and a 1.7 YPA differential in rushing defense, we are basically Utah.

Other than a 30 sack differential and a 1.7 YPA differential in rushing defense, we are basically Utah.
Without the solid special teams, and a 1350 yd rusher that averaged over 5yds/carry, and both coordinators with head coaching experience its like looking in the mirror.

If the Utah defense gave up 2 additional touchdowns, each game, you couldn't tell them apart

I kinda feel bad for CSU. They hit their peak this season and they lost their coach and final two games.

It's their last best team.

The age of Be Bold will soon be replaced with the age of the bottom line.

I kinda feel bad for CSU. They hit their peak this season and they lost their coach and final two games.

I don't. The vast majority of their fanbase hate Colorado more than they support CSU. Nice for them that they had a historic season, and ultimately nobody nationally gives a crap, and all credit for the success will be attributed to Sparkes so CSU is right back where they started. I'm looking forward to crushing them next year.

Ouch, that was a major ass whooping. CSU looked horrible from the beginning. Still a good season but definitely not historical (you are the ones saying that). It had the chance to be historical but everything fell apart at the end.

Ouch, that was a major ass whooping. CSU looked horrible from the beginning. Still a good season but definitely not historical (you are the ones saying that). It had the chance to be historical but everything fell apart at the end.

Just your 5th season in school history with double digit wins, and your second consensus All-American in history. I'd call that pretty historic...by CSU standards.

That was an all around poor game by the Rams. The coaches looked like they spent more time looking at help wanted adds over the past few weeks, then watching film on Utah. The players looked like they have spent their free time searching for who the AD and coach my be next year. That team would have lost to UNC (Maybe that is a bit of an exaggeration, but they looked like a bad team).

Back