What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good day re:CSU

What is your opinion of McElwain. Personally, I can't stand the douchebag. But aside from that, I believe he parlayed a mega-easy schedule into his gig at Florida and that he will be chum in the SEC ocean.

BTW, I thought his appearance on the broadcast lacked class. Seems rammie fans agree.
http://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2014/12/20/jim-mcelwain-las-vegas-bowl/20701631/

Why?

Think about it. The game was on ESPN. ESPN owns the SEC network. Florida is in the SEC. Florida fans were probably somewhat interested in watching the team that McElwain had been coaching, and hearing what he has to say.

Number of Florida fans >>>>>>>> Number of CSU fans.

Made sense to me.

Justin Stank of Greeley? Eeeeewwww.

Unpreferred walk-on?

Last edited:
he said realizing that every woman has the ability to google thus ending any chance of him having sex...ever
I dunno- there is probably a Fat Furry out there somewhere who also has a Pity **** Fetish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 22
Guys, I think I've read that this young man is mentally handicapped. Please consider that.

What are you asking us to consider? That he might be retarded because you think you read something?

I know I read something that the kid himself said he is going to play college football next year. That point could go towards normal or retarded, but we don't know either way at this point. **** off with your PC.

What are you asking us to consider? That he might be retarded because you think you read something?

I know I read something that the kid himself said he is going to play college football next year. That point could go towards normal or retarded, but we don't know either way at this point. **** off with your PC.
His name is PC for a reason!

Godammit PC - just watched the 9news bit and Ramboy IS just a dorky fan. You made me feel bad for about 5 minutes. Asshole.

[tweet]547141982108549120[/tweet]

The stupid. It burns.

19g0y5eu84sh2jpg.jpg

Godammit PC - just watched the 9news bit and Ramboy IS just a dorky fan. You made me feel bad for about 5 minutes. Asshole.

So he's not retarded? At least not in the handicapped sense. Good thing that retard, pcbuff, came in here to set us straight.

What is your opinion of McElwain. Personally, I can't stand the douchebag. But aside from that, I believe he parlayed a mega-easy schedule into his gig at Florida and that he will be chum in the SEC ocean.

BTW, I thought his appearance on the broadcast lacked class. Seems rammie fans agree.
http://www.coloradoan.com/story/sports/csu/football/2014/12/20/jim-mcelwain-las-vegas-bowl/20701631/

He came to a program that had gone 3-9 three years in a row with a similarly easy schedule. The team showed steady improvement each year, culminating in a 10 win season. I think he can coach. I don't know if he will be successful at Florida, every environment is different, but I think he has a good chance to do well.

I understand why the interview was done and why he would agree to it. That said, it served as a reminder that he couldn't get out of Fort Collins fast enough and was already on to something new while the team that got him there was playing without their coach.

I love asking CSU fans what makes them think that the Big 12 would want them and I never get a response. I also love telling them how pathetic it is to only sell 3500 tickets to a game in Las Vegas after a 10 win season and I don't get a response either.

Back