What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Have I been too fair to Karl Dorrell?

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite/

I didn't know this particular thing existed, but I find it highly unlikely that we're recruiting just fine based on our placement on this list. Granted we've had 3 coaching changes in 3 years, but this is downright pathetic. We gotta be in the 30s or at least 40s on a list like this. We can't be hanging out with Duke and Vandy and 11th in the P12
I can’t believe that we are that high on the list. I was thinking we would be ranked somewhere in the 80’s

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/CollegeTeamTalentComposite/

I didn't know this particular thing existed, but I find it highly unlikely that we're recruiting just fine based on our placement on this list. Granted we've had 3 coaching changes in 3 years, but this is downright pathetic. We gotta be in the 30s or at least 40s on a list like this. We can't be hanging out with Duke and Vandy and 11th in the P12
Isaiah Lewis was a 4* recruit and the 3rd highest rated player on the team??

Most of those are private institutions, so it’s not a meaningful comparison. I have no idea how their foundations are set up but it’s kind of irrelevant wrt the cu foundation. People who donate to the foundation have an expectation for how the money is used and you put future donations at risk if you raid it to bail out the ad.
Michigan, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Texas, Oregon, etc.

Paging former C Alex Kelley to see if he'd like to meet with RG and possibly volunteer assisting in the head coaches office.
:LOL:

You have examples of those institutions raiding nonprofit academic foundations to support the AD? I’d be interested in links

Those are all institutions that find a way to put as much money as necessary to prioritize athletics. Doesn’t matter where the money comes from. It’s there.

Back