What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ideas For the C-Unit

MOAR STUDENTS!

I know you guys can't control that, but man it would be nice. Also that viking clap they did during the 2nd quarter was awesome. More of that.

Welcome to the site though. Glad to see the social media outreach expanding for the CUnit.

MOAR STUDENTS!

I know you guys can't control that, but man it would be nice. Also that viking clap they did during the 2nd quarter was awesome. More of that.

Welcome to the site though. Glad to see the social media outreach expanding for the CUnit.
We asked athletics if we could make an AllBuffs account, but they wouldn't let us. A lot of our exec board team is already on the site! Also, glad you liked the clap. Looking at doing it every game!

We asked athletics if we could make an AllBuffs account, but they wouldn't let us. A lot of our exec board team is already on the site! Also, glad you liked the clap. Looking at doing it every game!
Glad it will be done every game, probably could even be done more often. It looked really cool this past Saturday, especially for the first time.

Hi everyone, I am the founder of C-Unit Football (formerly known as the Folsom Frenzy). I wanted to ask everyone for your ideas for the CU student section for both football and basketball.

Congrats on the chant at the second qtr during saturday!! everyone around me liked it so hopefully you can keep gaining steam. Maybe have a group of students welcoming the players on the buff walk would be cool.

Congrats on the chant at the second qtr during saturday!! everyone around me liked it so hopefully you can keep gaining steam. Maybe have a group of students welcoming the players on the buff walk would be cool.
Buff Walk would have been a thing if we weren't already tied up in promoting something else. It'll probably happen for the Oregon State game.

More fight song. it hasn't been sung enough since the band started changing in 2006.

/old.

Any chance that clap could be done right before kickoff? Get the whole stadium involved.
It's tough to do before kick with all of the things that the marketing dept. already has in place. i.e. Ralphie, player hype video, coin toss, etc.

Any chance that clap could be done right before kickoff? Get the whole stadium involved.

That would require fans showing up on time. Not trying to take jab at anyone but if there is anything I've seen its that the fans don't get to their seats on time.

Is there video of chant from this weekend?

I have an idea. get the students to show up by kickoff
I was recently watching the CU/Oklahoma game from 1994 and the student section wasn't 100% full at kickoff. It was a night game and the team was ranked #4 in the country. To a certain degree, students are students. Getting them there at all is our priority. I am thrilled with the numbers we got the first two weeks, and I think showing up on time comes more with success than anything. Look at basketball in 2012/13 for evidence of that.

I may have missed something, and I recall there were issues with taking donations for giveaway t-shirts, but has there been any discussion about selling C-Unit branded t-shirts in the bookstore/team store? Could be a good fundraiser, while also helping build C-Unit loyalty among current students.

I was recently watching the CU/Oklahoma game from 1994 and the student section wasn't 100% full at kickoff. It was a night game and the team was ranked #4 in the country. To a certain degree, students are students. Getting them there at all is our priority. I am thrilled with the numbers we got the first two weeks, and I think showing up on time comes more with success than anything. Look at basketball in 2012/13 for evidence of that.
I was actually very impressed with the student showing against ISU. Was expecting it to be pretty empty.

Perhaps if they knew that clap thing was going to take place just prior to kickoff they'd make more of an effort to be there.

Just sayin'

Perhaps if they knew that clap thing was going to take place just prior to kickoff they'd make more of an effort to be there.

Just sayin'
Doubt it. Ralphie running is pretty cool and most students miss it.

Back