What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It Begins....

Arizona won the same amount of NCAA tournament games last year alone as CU has since 1997. So I'm not sure the "What have you done for me lately?" argument favors Colorado.

1997 is lately? Earlier you said 2004 wasn't. Must really eat at you to be behind us in consecutive Dances. Sucks man. Go look elsewhere for someone to tell you you're royalty. You won't be finding that here. UCLA is the blue blood of the league, deal with it.

:lol: it's cute how flustered he is. You've struggled so deeply with this "pathetic school". Doesn't say much for Zona to be trailing a pathetic school in the series.

Struggled deeply? Dude, weren't 8 of the 11 losses approximately 50 years ago? Yeah we're seriously struggling lately. You are HIGHly intelligent. See what I did there?

EDIT: Arizona is 6-3 against CU since the year 1969. I think we win in the battle of "what have you done for me lately?"

Last edited:
1997 is lately? Earlier you said 2004 wasn't. Must really eat at you to be behind us in consecutive Dances. Sucks man. Go look elsewhere for someone to tell you you're royalty. You won't be finding that here. UCLA is the blue blood of the league, deal with it.

He is saying that you have won exactly one NCAA tournament game since 1997, which he is right about. I love how you just accidentally insulted your own team. BTW, it doesn't count for much to get to the dance and lose in the first round. Winning counts. We win.

I am enjoying stirring the pot with these AZ fans. We couldn't do it unless we were getting good. Looks like CU hoops is here to stay, I love the saltiness.

Nope. Just bored at work. ASSU gets me worked up. KU every once in a while. UK sometimes. Your fans are complete dicks much like UK but unlike UK you have absolutely nothing to be cocky about so I really don't care. I'm just passing time at work. Once again. In 3 years we have one Elite 8, one Sweet 16, and one ****ty season. You, meanwhile, reached your first round of 32 game in FIFTEEN YEARS!!! Congrats on the mediocrity CU fans. You'll always have your half of a Football title 24 years ago at least.

As pointed out earlier, there's zero difference between the way you're acting and how ASU fans act. I can't fix your insecurities for you. You'll have to go elsewhere for reassurance that anyone regards Arizona as royalty.

That's an awfully small sample size. Maybe you were never taught statistics. I do enjoy you scraping up the VERY FEW flattering statistics about your atrocious program. Tad was a mildly good coach at Northern Colorado and he will soon leave to KU or someplace better after he reaches one sweet 16 at your pathetic school. Arizona is a destination while CU is a just an asscrack.

We're not claiming that we have anything more than a small sample size. This was not a good basketball program except for the WWII era and some brief runs of good basketball when the team was fortunate enough to recruit a star (about once a decade).

I think there are 8 seasons with 20+ wins in CU history and Tad has half of them. Every single year he's been at Colorado. Looks like it's also going to be 3 straight years in the Dance, which is something this program has never done. And in our brief time in the Pac-12, we've played Arizona pretty much even with the Buffs winning more hardware. None of us have any problem acknowledging that Arizona has been among the NCAA's best for 30 years... a little better than UCLA in that period.

We know what we are. We know what Arizona is.

What we can't figure out is why Arizona fans seem so on edge. Do you realize how monumental it is for CU that we can lose our best player to injury and still have Arizona fans acting like you're scared ****less to play us? But the fact that you are strengthens our belief that Tad's got this program going in a sustainable direction that's going to continue to challenge you guys and UCLA at the top in coming years.

Nope. Just bored at work. ASSU gets me worked up. KU every once in a while. UK sometimes. Your fans are complete dicks much like UK but unlike UK you have absolutely nothing to be cocky about so I really don't care. I'm just passing time at work. Once again. In 3 years we have one Elite 8, one Sweet 16, and one ****ty season. You, meanwhile, reached your first round of 32 game in FIFTEEN YEARS!!! Congrats on the mediocrity CU fans. You'll always have your half of a Football title 24 years ago at least.

Get back to work, skeet.
Bring a bucket and a mop to aisle 9.

You may not have your dignity, but you certainly have your university's company line memorized.

U of A! U of A! U of A!
image.jpg

He is saying that you have won exactly one NCAA tournament game since 1997, which he is right about. I love how you just accidentally insulted your own team. BTW, it doesn't count for much to get to the dance and lose in the first round. Winning counts. We win.

Winning does count. Which is something you've failed to do against CU on a regular basis.

You're confused. I don't know how to rephrase it any simpler than what I already said. Arizona had the same amount of NCAA tournament wins in the year of 2013 as Colorado has in all your combined appearances since 1997. So if we haven't "done much" lately. What about Rado?

As pointed out earlier, there's zero difference between the way you're acting and how ASU fans act. I can't fix your insecurities for you. You'll have to go elsewhere for reassurance that anyone regards Arizona as royalty.

I have to assume that the fact that we've been in the Pac-12 less than 3 years and have more tourney titles than they have in the last decade may be messing with their furry little heads just a bit...

Also, it'll be very satisfying when we rebuild the FB program. Then we can have a conversation with Zona about tradition.

You're confused. I don't know how to rephrase it any simpler than what I already said. Arizona had the same amount of NCAA tournament wins in the year of 2013 as Colorado has in all your combined appearances since 1997. So if we haven't "done much" lately. What about Rado?

You still don't get it. No one here professes Colorado to be basketball royalty. Yet you're here worried sick about facing us and looking for everyone to bow down to your program. We've more than held our own against Arizona and currently have some streaks going that surpass you. It's not my problem. Deal with it.

Really? You're comparing the number 2 to the number 1 and proclaiming a massive success? That shows something really sad about your fanbase that you celebrate two consecutive NCAA berths. That's like celebrating when you're on a 4-0 scoring run. Let me know when you reach 25 straight 20 win seasons and 25 straight tournament berths. I don't think dominating Harvard is considered lucky. 23 point wins don't take much luck.

How does that show something really sad about our fanbase? You're not even making sense.

Success is all relative. We don't have much history as a basketball program. We're excited about the unprecedented and continued success of our program.

Looking forward to watching the Buffs kick the Wildcats asses again. It obviously gets you guys all riled up :thumbsup:.

I have to assume that the fact that we've been in the Pac-12 less than 3 years and have more tourney titles than they have in the last decade may be messing with their furry little heads just a bit...
I think you overestimate how much the Pac-12 tournament matters. Unless you are a bubble team struggling to make the dance it is pretty irrelevant. The true Pac-12 champ is decided in the regular season. Always has been.

Lets cede AZBearDown Wildcat this point and move on.

UofA UofA UofA
image.jpg

Winning does count. Which is something you've failed to do against CU on a regular basis.

See my last post. Arizona is 6-3 against Rado since the year 1969. All 8 of your other wins were before that date. Do you even have real data to back your opinion or is it just backed with dreams, marijuana, and fairy dust?

You still don't get it. No one here professes Colorado to be basketball royalty. Yet you're here worried sick about facing us and looking for everyone to bow down to your program. We've more than held our own against Arizona and currently have some streaks going that surpass you. It's not my problem. Deal with it.

I was simply responding to the "What have you done for me lately?" statement. Nothing about you needing to kiss our shoes or anything like that.

See my last post. Arizona is 6-3 against Rado since the year 1969. All 8 of your other wins were before that date. Do you even have real data to back your opinion or is it just backed with dreams, marijuana, and fairy dust?

'Rado? What does that even mean. Please. Colorado

I think you overestimate how much the Pac-12 tournament matters. Unless you are a bubble team struggling to make the dance it is pretty irrelevant. The true Pac-12 champ is decided in the regular season. Always has been.

And in the year CU claims a Pac-12 tourney title, the regular season champ didn't go to the Dance, the winner of the P12T did, and the team we beat in the finals also got sent to the NIT. I think it mattered.

Struggled deeply? Dude, weren't 8 of the 11 losses approximately 50 years ago? Yeah we're seriously struggling lately. You are HIGHly intelligent. See what I did there?

EDIT: Arizona is 6-3 against CU since the year 1969. I think we win in the battle of "what have you done for me lately?"

self-imposed UBL?

Unofficially 5-4 with Chen's called off gamewinner. I am sure you were really proud of that solid win though.

Last edited:

go play in traffic, hopefully it turns out better than it did for ol' buttons

We're not claiming that we have anything more than a small sample size. This was not a good basketball program except for the WWII era and some brief runs of good basketball when the team was fortunate enough to recruit a star (about once a decade).

I think there are 8 seasons with 20+ wins in CU history and Tad has half of them. Every single year he's been at Colorado. Looks like it's also going to be 3 straight years in the Dance, which is something this program has never done. And in our brief time in the Pac-12, we've played Arizona pretty much even with the Buffs winning more hardware. None of us have any problem acknowledging that Arizona has been among the NCAA's best for 30 years... a little better than UCLA in that period.

We know what we are. We know what Arizona is.

What we can't figure out is why Arizona fans seem so on edge. Do you realize how monumental it is for CU that we can lose our best player to injury and still have Arizona fans acting like you're scared ****less to play us? But the fact that you are strengthens our belief that Tad's got this program going in a sustainable direction that's going to continue to challenge you guys and UCLA at the top in coming years.

This is a CLASSY post. I like you. You are the first classy CU fan I have met in real life or online. I wish the rest of these scumbags had the class that you do. CU is on the way up and I would honestly root for them if it weren't for their constantly douchey fans.

Just an FYI, Arizona has no fear of Colorado. If we had Brandon Ashley and you had Dinwiddie this would not be a contest. With you Dinwiddie-less and us with Brandon Ashley it was obviously no contest. With us without Ashley and you without Dinwiddie we will see. I say on a neutral court it would be no contest. Coors is a tough place to play though because Tad has somehow gained fans there (there aren't many fans for football from my friends' accounts). Good luck to you the rest of the season (only you, not Colorado fans or Colorado teams).

To the rest of you classless assholes I hope you all burn in a very fiery hell.

'Rado? What does that even mean. Please. Colorado

"Rado" is my watch. It's a nice watch. I like it. Not sure what that has to do with CU, though. I'd assume that it also seems weird to UK fans when UA folks refer to them as "Ucky".

This is a CLASSY post. I like you. You are the first classy CU fan I have met in real life or online. I wish the rest of these scumbags had the class that you do. CU is on the way up and I would honestly root for them if it weren't for their constantly douchey fans.

Just an FYI, Arizona has no fear of Colorado. If we had Brandon Ashley and you had Dinwiddie this would not be a contest. With you Dinwiddie-less and us with Brandon Ashley it was obviously no contest. With us without Ashley and you without Dinwiddie we will see. I say on a neutral court it would be no contest. Coors is a tough place to play though because Tad has somehow gained fans there (there aren't many fans for football from my friends' accounts). Good luck to you the rest of the season (only you, not Colorado fans or Colorado teams).

Fine, screw you too.

Hey AZ fans. Go **** yourselves. History doesn't mean ****. Neither does basketball for that matter. Stay out of Colorado you sandy ****ed idiots.

Ok then AZ must have won the all important regular season championship the year we won the tournament right?

Professes other fans to be classless. Gold.

IF that's true, why are you here seeking validation from us? Just admit it, we're here to stay and compete with Arizona.

Back