What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's early, but how do you rate the north?

Down here in Texas everything is first started with fixin as in..."I am "fixin" to go to the store". Another is coke. Every soda down here is coke. Don't want to forget "yall" too.

The coke thing annoys me. I didn't understand why people were ordering "coke" and then getting asked "What kind?" for quite a while.

haha yeah...I've ate at Cronks hundreds of times. We would always get wasted in High School and go in and eat breakfast and walk our tab. Ha ha

'Kameltosis, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy." :thumbsup:
stripes129.jpeg

I think the Ya'll is a result of the plural you in English being the same as the singular. Example: in the west "you guys" in the south "y'all" the east coast "youse" Just my theory every geographic area has their short cut 'cause we all want to make sure we let everyone know they are talking to the whole group. That said I got a C in college English. Gotta go get some supper

Down here in Texas everything is first started with fixin as in..."I am "fixin" to go to the store". Another is coke. Every soda down here is coke. Don't want to forget "yall" too.

texas is not the only place people are "fixin" to... i first heard that phrase off a kiddo from michigan. to my suprise, i heard it again here.

BRI - you may have a point, if i was from oklahoma. being as i am not, i thank you for showing everyone again today that you are so wrapped up upset in what i say to you, that you fantasize all day about it.

fact is, even if i was as abhorrent as you dream up, i would still be about 100 times better than you could attract.

so dream away, little shucker. :thumbsup:

texas is not the only place people are "fixin" to... i first heard that phrase off a kiddo from michigan. to my suprise, i heard it again here.

BRI - you may have a point, if i was from oklahoma. being as i am not, i thank you for showing everyone again today that you are so wrapped up upset in what i say to you, that you fantasize all day about it.

fact is, even if i was as abhorrent as you dream up, i would still be about 100 times better than you could attract.

so dream away, little shucker. :thumbsup:

Man you are so proud of yourself it's actually sad. Sorry dear you don't cause me to get upset one bit. The fact is I'm not going to sit there and let you have the last word because that is what you are used to. You are used to people just saying you know what forget it your right. I'm not going to give you the satisfaction. So get used to it lady I'm here for awhile. :thumbsup:

Man you are so proud of yourself it's actually sad. Sorry dear you don't cause me to get upset one bit. The fact is I'm not going to sit there and let you have the last word because that is what you are used to. You are used to people just saying you know what forget it your right. I'm not going to give you the satisfaction. So get used to it lady I'm here for awhile. :thumbsup:

as i said in the other thread: by all means, keep em coming, and stay as long as you like. the whole board loves it that you so willingly play the part of the big dummy.

You ****ing won a good game and played very well....Oklahoma was playing like ****ing garbage. Doesn't make you the '****' of the north.

our defense is the thing nationally, coming in with a ranking of 14th in total d. fact is, okie knew from the word go this season that they would have to play balls to the wall and turn heads, or they could be on the outside looking in on the mnc, which was the ultimate goal.

a team unified under that vision does not simply "look garbage." that assessment stems from a fundamental inability to give props where props are due, or wanting to seriously asterisk any props given.

THAT'S WHAT GREAT DEFENSES MAKE OTHER TEAMS DO!!! THEY **** THE OTHER TEAM ALL UP AND MAKE THEM PLAY LIKE ****!!!!

no doubt that will be shocking news for our little red shucker. he cannot seem to wrap his mind around the concept that good defense wins games.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that you and lady were hitched. All this time I thought you were brother and sister considering you both are loud mouthed egotiscal dirtbags. I guess you could be brother and sister though considering they let that kind of thing go on down in Oklahoma. What's that??? You can't understand english.................here I think I can find the inbred spell checker on my computer to type it out so you can understand. "Woo wee I merriad me sistr..........shee es sew perty!" :thumbsup:

hey you finally are correct on a matter, i cant understand the use of the english language you use in this post. your 1st line you use a "past tense" verb, were, in a present tense sentence. it needs to read "are" hitched as we are hitched. in your second statement you use the past tense again with the word "were" in a present tense sentence. were brother and sister needs to read are brother and sister. you continue to amplify your ignorance by combining a "present" tense verb "are" with the past tense verb "were", but at least the "are" is the correct tense.

quick history lesson for you as this was probably taught after the 6th grade, so I know there is no chance in hell you know this. Hillbillies and inbreeding are generally associated with the applachian region of the United States. Oklahoma in not an applachian state. :thumbsup:

but I will give you credit on advancement of you jokes about Oklahoma. Seems you advance from pre-school humor, trailer, to kindergarden with the inbreeding reference....:wink2:

let me know when you need more schooling. we can move on to simple math if you like to learn it. :smile2:

hey you finally are correct on a matter, i cant understand the use of the english language you use in this post. your 1st line you use a "past tense" verb, were, in a present tense sentence. it needs to read "are" hitched as we are hitched. in your second statement you use the past tense again with the word "were" in a present tense sentence. were brother and sister needs to read are brother and sister. you continue to amplify your ignorance by combining a "present" tense verb "are" with the past tense verb "were", but at least the "are" is the correct tense.

quick history lesson for you as this was probably taught after the 6th grade, so I know there is no chance in hell you know this. Hillbillies and inbreeding are generally associated with the applachian region of the United States. Oklahoma in not an applachian state. :thumbsup:

but I will give you credit on advancement of you jokes about Oklahoma. Seems you advance from pre-school humor, trailer, to kindergarden with the inbreeding reference....:wink2:

let me know when you need more schooling. we can move on to simple math if you like to learn it. :smile2:

Lol, omg you had more grammar mistakes in your post then he did but my point here is that it's the internet people, not a ****ing term paper. I wouldn't cast stones, UBT, for you lack any use of correct punctuation and capitilization. God forbid you use a comma correctly. But I don't care because I know you're not trying that hard because it's the internet, so why are you baggin' on BRI?

Last edited:
Lol, omg you had more grammar mistakes in your post then he did but my point here is that it's the internet people, not a ****ing term paper. I wouldn't cast stones, UBT, for you lack any use of correct punctuation and capitilization. God forbid you use a comma correctly. But I don't care because I know you're not trying that hard because it's the internet, so why are you baggin' on BRI?

fyi.... bri brought up the understanding the english language, not i in his post... if you go back and look at all my posts brainiac, i dont capitilize, nor use punctuation correctly... why??? because I am to ****ing lazy to be term paper perfect here, and I really dont give a rat's ass about anyone elses either.... when bri wants to call me out on the understanding of the english language and his whole post is ****, then **** it, he set himself up for someone pointing out his 6th grade english language capapbilities.... dig it...

If you're going to criticize someone for their grammar, or punctuation, or whatever else you're doing, at least turn on your spell checker.

fyi.... bri brought up the understanding the english language, not i in his post... if you go back and look at all my posts brainiac, i dont capitilize, nor use punctuation correctly... why??? because I am to ****ing lazy to be term paper perfect here, and I really dont give a rat's ass about anyone elses either.... when bri wants to call me out on the understanding of the english language and his whole post is ****, then **** it, he set himself up for someone pointing out his 6th grade english language capapbilities.... dig it...

Well I said english meaning english language I wasn't talking about writing skills because this IS a message board not English class. From what I have gathered on different message boards when someone pulls out the writing skills B.S. it usually means they have no other means to talk smack. That's fine.....................but you understood the inbred line. :thumbsup: I could also give a **** less about my writing skills as it pertains to a message board. The fact that you are trying to pull out the appalacian region or something to that effect means the inbred trailer trash thing bothers you.

The fact that you are trying to pull out the appalacian region or something to that effect means the inbred trailer trash thing bothers you.

no it doesnt bother me at all. its your stupidity and ignorance, like other little pink fans here, about oklahhoma that I find quite amusing. keep your comments coming, we all need a good laugh every now and then....:thumbsup:

Back