What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's official! Washington fans are the Nubs in purple

I'm sensing a lot of anger and hostility here, so I'm going to go back to the tolerant and open-armed folks at Hardcore Husky. I just wanted to stop by and say hello, welcome to the a power 5 conference for the first time, and good luck the rest of the way. Maybe someday your fan base can grow up and learn to tolerate those who are different. It's just a game after all. After visiting this board I am not surprised at all that Hillary won your state.

I'll be pulling for the Buffs to win the Alamo Bowl for conference pride and I hope you will do the same for us. Congratulations on your magical season.

-KTRBD.

spam.

I'm sensing a lot of anger and hostility here, so I'm going to go back to the tolerant and open-armed folks at Hardcore Husky. I just wanted to stop by and say hello, welcome to the a power 5 conference for the first time, and good luck the rest of the way. Maybe someday your fan base can grow up and learn to tolerate those who are different. It's just a game after all. After visiting this board I am not surprised at all that Hillary won your state.

I'll be pulling for the Buffs to win the Alamo Bowl for conference pride and I hope you will do the same for us. Congratulations on your magical season.

-KTRBD.
I feel really bad for how we treated him. I already miss our gay retarded husky troll. I hope he finds the peace he deserves at HH

Anyone else confused by the Hillary non sequitur?

Hillary also won Washington, which would suggest it was some kind of compliment and statement of solidarity being made in the above post.

But it followed what looked like an attempt at insults as the concluding declaration of why we suck or something.

Can someone please explain what point was attempted to be made with that?

@KissTheRingBitchDawg
images

The whole thread was a spammer attempt to generate hits on one of their ****ty boards. I laughed.

Yep. Person was hoping to draw traffic to that board from any of our idots who might go there to troll back. If the posts had been funny, original or entertaining it might have worked.

-KTRBD.

I hope your mother dies a painfully slow death by a mutant Ebola virus that was transmitted to her from cavorting with a rotting pile of halibut.

We didn't ban all the trolls that came over to our board to talk trash before the game. Banning opposing fans is one of the softest things imaginable. You guys fit right in with the rest of the Pac-12. Safe spaces and such.

UW and USC will continue to dominate with REAL fans who can take a little good natured banter and friendly ribbing. Winners act like they've been there before when they lose.

IMG_0421.jpg

Anyone else confused by the Hillary non sequitur?

Hillary also won Washington, which would suggest it was some kind of compliment and statement of solidarity being made in the above post.

But it followed what looked like an attempt at insults as the concluding declaration of why we suck or something.

Can someone please explain what point was attempted to be made with that?
Trump was the progressive.

Hillary wanted gays put in concentration camps.

Back