What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

It's official! Washington fans are the Nubs in purple

i love fusky trolls. they are weak and smelly, and leave a trail of turds wherever they roam... just like their women-folk.

DD is a fuskie. But he's OUR fuskie!

dammit, dbt. i'd forgotten that and you've gone and humanized them. kidding aside, i know a lot of good uw grads. this, by itself, would be a huge distinction from fuskers.

I love their "logic" that Sefo isn't good because he wasn't offered by the local schools.

Considering that he's set every CU passing record, made All Conference and has led the team to 10-2... maybe they made a recruiting mistake?
I love how their team has one good year and one good QB in, like, forever, and they think are the **** and we suck and are a WAC team. Ugh. Oh well puppies...guess who still doesn't have a Heisman winner? That'd be YOU!!

It's simple really, what a bunch of ball licking pussies

46bcb8cea754326d69f09ebf2715f5f7.jpg

Buffs should have a lot of bulletin board material this week. They are universally disrespected on and off the field. Hope these boys come out punching UW in the face from start to finish.

The one weakness I notice is Browning's passses tend to float. If he has all day to throw, his WRs will get open eventually and we will take it on the chin. If we can hit him repeatedly, he'll leave some balls in the air and we could convert some easy turnovers. We must do this.

We need Sefo to play a great game, mistake free. We need to to minimalize our exposure on special teams and any mistakes.

I'll be bringing roses to the game tonight.

The one thing I'm still confused about is who the hell names their team after a fat kid's clothing size?

I can kind of sort of wrap my mind around naming your team for a color, but clothes? Purple fat kid's clothes, who the **** does that?

The UW fans on Hardcore Husky are completely useless. They're practically not even talking about the game, and they just try too hard to be irreverent. They have a thread called "Colorado is a loser program" for example.

Last edited:
The UW fans on Hardcore Husky are completely useless. They're practically not even talking about the game, but they do certainly try hard to be irreverent. They have a thread called "Colorado is a loser program" for example.

Has anyone found a halfway decent fusky board? One with a format from the 21st century and not full of a bunch of redneck assholes?

Has anyone found a halfway decent fusky board? One with a format from the 21st century and not full of a bunch of redneck assholes?

That is an insult to rednecks.
Also, what is wrong with assholes?

Go after them for heterosexual perversion, fondness for anal assault, anti-gay slurs, predictable formulaic banter, and over-inflated self worth.

Hardcore Huskies invented and perfected the message bored. And pressing.

You complaining about UW fans being tools? You will find your answer at Home Depot:

Husky_logo_11.jpg

Unfortunately I have never found a decent free board for the Huskies. There is simply too much trash and not worth the time...

Dawgman (Scout) is good, but only the paid membership portions. The free parts sux.

I do believe we have officially labeled these douches "Fuskies" from this point forward.

Let's ensure it sticks.

A lot of history with the Huskies...I use to like them because I knew Don James as an assistant coach under Eddie Crowder (there was some sentiment for Don James when Eddie retired but they hired Bill Mallory instead). The real history started when Neuheisel left CU to go to UW in the late 90s - Neuheisel showed why he is one of the most self-centered individuals around with some of the cheap shots he took when he left. Internet bulletin boards were just taking off and the Husky fans were all over the Buff boards trying cause issues...one of the worst Husky boards was ran by some woman named Ruth something and she was a certified nut job. A lot of hard feelings for a few years after that between the fans of the two programs - Buff fans had the last laugh when Neuheisel was doing the same thing to them.

Last edited:
It's cute that you think we are rivals. Rivalries are usually competitive.

Why bring Trump into this? Or are you just trying to compare Baldwin to your loser crybaby program? If so, thank you for proving my point. If not, my point still stands. As I am always right and a winner. Just like my DAWGS.

It's cute that you think we are rivals. Rivalries are usually competitive.

Why bring Trump into this? Or are you just trying to compare Baldwin to your loser crybaby program? If so, thank you for proving my point. If not, my point still stands. As I am always right and a winner. Just like my DAWGS.
We don't think you are our rivals. We think you remind us of Nebraska fans. You are doing your best to prove that point.

Back