What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

KD Nixon UNdeclares for the NFL Draft

Well, OK. I am glad but that is weird.
I don’t think so. I think he just got some good advice. Probably had an agent that said “these are the teams I can get you post draft opportunities with”, and that made him realize he needs to raise his stock.

I don’t think so. I think he just got some good advice. Probably had an agent that said “these are the teams I can get you post draft opportunities with”, and that made him realize he needs to raise his stock.
I am sure you are right.

Great news!

KD gets to prove that he can be the man and I recall he did that against Oregon State last year with nearly 200 yards receiving. Even if that doesn't happen, defenses cannot ignore him in the passing game.

And he could be an emergency QB as well. Cannot ignore that one.

giphy.gif

Question is: At which WR position will he be #1? The competition is sick!

Stanley is just as fast, taller and has just-as-good hands in the slot. Arias is just as fast and much taller, on the outside. Jaylon Jackson, Vontae Shenault and Huffman-Dixon are back; while all four true FR look pretty darned good.........

Followed up with “Is your visa valid? Do you like poutine?”

My take is one, he will get his degree. That’s of vast importance in case the NFL doesn’t work out.

And second, he may light the world in fire if he has a QB that sees him and can hit him in stride. If I were him I’d be helping Lewis unpack so he and BL can start playing catch to develop a rhythm/bond.

Last edited:
Question is: At which WR position will he be #1? The competition is sick!

Stanley is just as fast, taller and has just-as-good hands in the slot. Arias is just as fast and much taller, on the outside. Jaylon Jackson, Vontae Shenault and Huffman-Dixon are back; while all four true FR look pretty darned good.........
Spot on!!! This has an eerie feel of 2017, when we knew that Viska was better than the 3 leading boyz! Arias must get on the field, and if KD does not want to play the slot, then we know the best player should play!!! I like KD, and this is the right decision, but this WR room will be sick and he needs to either lead or get out of the way.

guys this is just like basketball now - you declare you get the feedback, you figure out if you can get paid and you make the call. stop overreacting.

Which was my point. An extra year might help him, shouldn’t hurt him, and will have one more year done toward a degree (or degree completed).

Glad he’s staying. Here’s hoping JJ uses him more effectively than this year. Or, you know, our QB can find him more often.

I'd like to see the rotating captains baloney go away, and I'd have KD on my list of possible permanent captains for 2020.

Coach Tucker, has said he will go to the more traditional captains at some point, I get why he did the captains like he did this year.

It was a smart move by Tucker in year one. He got to learn about the team and not be encumbered by potentially bad Captains that would hinder culture development. Now he knows each player well enough to make informed decisions.

Back