What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LOL at the Wall of Winners for 2010

Those numbers are probably not close to actual times, but then again I was pretty shocked to hear Burney's 40 time at the pro day. Then again he still didn't get drafted so I suppose scouts weren't as impressed as I was.

The numbers aren't believable, period. The fastest guy at the NFL Combine this past year ran a 4.28. There were only 3 guys AT THE ENTIRE COMBINE who ran under 4.4. That is truly world-class speed. Something this team does not have. There's some serious home cooking in those numbers, just like there was when I ran a 4.6 in HS.
Difference between electronic timing and hand held timing.

Take it for what it is:

A way to compare the speed of the players on the team

I know Brian Lockridge, Jimmy Smith, Ray Polk, Kendrick Celestine are all fast. Therefore, to know Toney Clemons timed better then all of them, to know Rodney Stewart was right with them and to know Paul Vigo is also up there is welcome news in my opinion.

I can help but wonder whether the coaches/staff had the players run those times outdoors, running from east to west. You know, with the prevailing winds...? I don't want to wonder that, but I can't help it.

I probably do that more than every single poster on allbuffs combined

rawrrr!

no way, man. i am like totally ripped and i run a 4.15 forty and bench 650 lbs. also, i am a kung fu master and world class sniper. i also have a 200 iq and i can sip bourbon while running through a routine on the pommel horse. in addition to being a totally ripped killing machine super genius, i am a multi-zillionaire with a collection of over 50 exotic supercars. oh, and a jet. a big one. one of those gulf stream dealies. oh, and chicks totally dig me too--- especially nymphomaniac supermodels... i bring them to orgasm with just a raising of one of my eyebrows... i trained in the mystical arts of super-schtupping somewhere in asia. i can't really tell you where-- it is a secret.

rawrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

rawrrr!

no way, man. i am like totally ripped and i run a 4.15 forty and bench 650 lbs. also, i am a kung fu master and world class sniper. i also have a 200 iq and i can sip bourbon while running through a routine on the pommel horse. in addition to being a totally ripped killing machine super genius, i am a multi-zillionaire with a collection of over 50 exotic supercars. oh, and a jet. a big one. one of those gulf stream dealies. oh, and chicks totally dig me too--- especially nymphomaniac supermodels... i bring them to orgasm with just a raising of one of my eyebrows... i trained in the mystical arts of super-schtupping somewhere in asia. i can't really tell you where-- it is a secret.

rawrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I look up to you!:thumbsup:

The numbers aren't believable, period. The fastest guy at the NFL Combine this past year ran a 4.28. There were only 3 guys AT THE ENTIRE COMBINE who ran under 4.4. That is truly world-class speed. Something this team does not have. There's some serious home cooking in those numbers, just like there was when I ran a 4.6 in HS.

This... there is no way those times are legit. Team speed is one thing lacking here and honestly I, in the past two years, have not seen that type of speed on the field. If the times are legit then things are looking up, but like I said, I find most of those times to be very hard to believe.

I probably do that more than every single poster on allbuffs combined

DAMMIT!

I just went back and looked for the thread 'Leash started titled something along the lines "Why Can't My Wife Understand?!". Anyway, in this thread 'Leash describes what he does in a day of delivery, comparing himself to a professional athlete, and discusses fighting off mountain lions and such. It's fantastic reading, and honestly I believe all of it. I've met him in person once, and the dude is fatless and stringy, in a way that can be achieved through really, really hard work and constant activity, or heroine.

Anyway, if anybody can find that thread, please post it.

Also, in my search for that thread, I went back and read 23 pages of titles for threads started by 'Leash. It's AWESOME! I highly recommend any Allbuffer go back and read those thread titles. Of course the FBI would arrest him on the spot as a dangerous madman if they read them, but for me it's pure entertainment, and a sincere reminder of how valuable Unleash Hell is to this site.

Topics range from hunting to football, family and more. They feature spectacular emotional outbursts, and unbridled optimism countered by heartfelt depression. Titles include "Michael Jackson Remembrance Thread" and "Don't you hate seeing your favorite hole get abused?"

Seriously. Read that list of titles when you have time--it should be required by all Allbuffers at least once a year. You're welcome.

rawrrr!

rawrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

got any Dos Equis?

got any Dos Equis?

He runs a 4.3. forty....on one leg.

He's scored touchdowns....at the training table.

He's recorded sacks....simply by standing on the sidelines.

He's run the 4-3 defense.....by himself.

He ran for 2018 yards....in the first quarter.

He is: The Most Interesting Buff in the World.

He runs a 4.3. forty....on one leg.

He's scored touchdowns....at the training table.

He's recorded sacks....simply by standing on the sidelines.

He's run the 4-3 defense.....by himself.

He ran for 2018 yards....in the first quarter.

He is: The Most Interesting Buff in the World.

Oh, no. Don't feed his ego after dark.

So no DBT?

It may have to be named for DBT. He post a lot of stuff that ends up meaning something entirely different than what he meant to say. Being a fellow old fart, I know how it happens but by sheer volume of postings DBT might be the odds on favorite.

By not intentional I mean none of the post with intentional double meanings, and drunken ramblings would be excluded as well, they had no meaning to start with.

Just post that end up saying something entirely different than the real intention of the poster. Like your transexual teenage police officer post on this thread.

No. He already has his own Stoudt category.

I do not know what to say! :lol:

Back