What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mac guaranteeing a win tomorrow...

I'm sure that will fire up arizona, as if they needed it. When your record is 1-19 in pac 12 games, seems odd to come out with this guarantee. Oh well, maybe they will shock us.

img.php

Two things: 1 I like that he popped off the guarantee: today just got so much more interesting; 2 I love that we get the PAC12 late start times: I can enjoy a full day of football with a jigger of hope in my heart before the pattern repeats.

Surprise me. Go Buffs.

I'm still trying to figure out what is the BFD. It's a pep rally, not a press conference.

What is he supposed to do at a pep rally, stand up there and spout a bunch of NFL coach speak "Well we feel we have had a good week of preparation and our players are motivated but that's a tough opponent out there with a lot of talent. We need to make some breaks take care of the little things. That's a solid opponent and we just hope we can perform well."

We should be a lot more worried about if he is going to continue to abandon the running game or if we have any inside LBs left. What a coach says at a pep rally doesn't mean squat.

I'm still trying to figure out what is the BFD. It's a pep rally, not a press conference.

What is he supposed to do at a pep rally, stand up there and spout a bunch of NFL coach speak "Well we feel we have had a good week of preparation and our players are motivated but that's a tough opponent out there with a lot of talent. We need to make some breaks take care of the little things. That's a solid opponent and we just hope we can perform well."

We should be a lot more worried about if he is going to continue to abandon the running game or if we have any inside LBs left. What a coach says at a pep rally doesn't mean squat.

I think it means squat.

Klatt just mentioned during Baylor game that HCMM guaranteed a victory

It's OK guys we had our best practice ever Tuesday, and we've been waiting for this game to really open up the playbook. :D

So some guy tweets it and it is taken as truth? Is there any actual reason to believe it happened? And don't say Klatt reported it...

much ado about nothing. a bit like my hopes that we'd turned a corner this season.

words and deeds. i'm interested in the latter.

So some guy tweets it and it is taken as truth? Is there any actual reason to believe it happened? And don't say Klatt reported it...

Talked to multiple people in attendance who confirmed it before we went with the story. Also made sure it was said over a microphone and not just to a few folks on the side.

Talked to multiple people in attendance who confirmed it before we went with the story. Also made sure it was said over a microphone and not just to a few folks on the side.

Hope he isn't following in Sarkisian's footsteps.

Back