What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Made the mistake of looking at ramnation

I'm just laughing at the number of ways neutral has been spelled in this thread.

And that's how you go from "zero" to "jewel in the rough" in rep on just one post. Well done.

That said, I wish C4Squared would post on the basketball board more. Dude knows his stuff.

:nod: Swoll Cracker from RN knows his college hoops as well.

Sure, CU beat CSU in Boulder Dec 5th, but CSU scrapped that offense they had and are playing the best basketball not only in the State of Colorado, but the entire nation
:rofl:

They're so delusional, I bet they really think that having the word "Nation" in the site name actually implies a national following.

Should rename it to RamLocal or RamRural. Even RamBackyard would result in more hits.

Dear god

The MW is #2 conference in mens BB. Pac 12 is 5th. Also CSU did beat a ranked teams in UNLV earlier this year. I was looking for cu in the " others receiveing votes" and couldn't find them, huh that's probably because the pac 12 isn't respected as much as the MW. Good luck in the NIT
icon_lol.gif
I'm not sure what's worst, the fact that he thinks the MWC is the #2 basketball conference, or that he couldn't find us on Linardi's bracketology page. A simple search would suffice.

Last edited:
They have a great team, and Eustachy is a good coach if he can keep dry.... but they will be in for a rude awakening next year, with so many players graduating.

They have a great team, and Eustachy is a good coach if he can keep dry.... but they will be in for a rude awakening next year, with so many players graduating.

This. I'm still amazed that Miles left. He could have gotten that team to a possible Sweet 16 bid and written his ticket anywhere. Instead, he went to the ****hole that is Nebraska. Next year could be ugly for them unless some of their younger guys exceed some expectations, but Eustachy will have them solid at least.

This. I'm still amazed that Miles left. He could have gotten that team to a possible Sweet 16 bid and written his ticket anywhere. Instead, he went to the ****hole that is Nebraska. Next year could be ugly for them unless some of their younger guys exceed some expectations, but Eustachy will have them solid at least.

Tells you what he thinks of the future potential of the program.

Miles knew that he had a potential tourney team, even one that could advance some. He also knew that at the end of it all he would have a CSU budget, CSU facilities, CSU fan support, and a team stuck in the MWC with it's lack of exposure and recognition.

Leaving a MWC team with a roster to compete for the top of the league for a B1G team at the bottom of the conference says that in addition to making a lot more money he sees a much better future potential, despite the current states of the programs.

so I made the mistake of looking again today. Stupid twitter. Apparently they now have more seats available than there were a few days ago. Also, although one student poster says the student tix are sold out, the local beat guy is saying they have like 1000 left... and some other poster is saying that CSU is giving away tix to the local high school teams. :lol:

Wrong

Dear god

I'm not sure what's worst, the fact that he thinks the MWC is the #2 basketball conference, or that he couldn't find us on Linardi's bracketology page. A simple search would suffice.

He's actually right. Mw is the 2nd rated rpi conference. Also, how would a bracketology search show you have no ap poll or coaches poll votes? Lmao

You know CSU really has a good chance to sneak up on people in the big dance. Now that the Mtn has folded nobody outside the conference has any footage of them playing.

Well, the corn did offer him a ****-ton of money...

He's actually right. Mw is the 2nd rated rpi conference. Also, how would a bracketology search show you have no ap poll or coaches poll votes? Lmao

pipe down lil brother... go enjoy your fischer price My First Blow up Sheep, while the grown ups talk

Until somebody actually disputes csuman with some credible rebuttal, I'm going to assume he's right.

The mountain west is a solid conference top to bottom without a final 4 contender. We had two teams make the sweet 16 in 2011 but not much else... Could be argued Pac has been that way too the last two years

Back