What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mike MacIntyre officially fired effective immediately

Now I am real nervous that they will deny it all week. Just make it official. No way I can get any work done today.

Now stuff coming out that Cannel 7’s is a false report.
Relax. They are going to deny the report. They have to. And yes, it will be based on some chicken **** rationalization like "The report says MikMac is fired at the end of the season and no such decision has been made". All the while knowing the plan to do exactly that has been put in motion, just not formally done yet.

Think "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky" and you'll get where this is going. He's gone.

Paging RG:
Time to offer that bid of confidence statement [wink, wink, nudge, nudge].

Let's play it all out, W's over Utah and Cal, bowl win 8-5, 2nd best record in the past 15 years. Seems a bit premature.

Let's play it all out, W's over Utah and Cal, bowl win 8-5, 2nd best record in the past 15 years. Seems a bit premature.

What have you seen in the last 5 weeks that indicates that CU has the ability to win 3 straight?

Even if they close out the regular season with 2 conference wins, CU would be 16-38 against conference opponents. Not good enough.

Shenault is an NFL prospect now, why would he sit out a year?

This recruiting class is very average. Outside a couple of players there isn't much we should fear losing.

Probably the biggest reason we should part ways. I am by no means a huge follower of recruiting but classes ranked in the 70s tell me all I really need to know.

Probably the biggest reason we should part ways. I am by no means a huge follower of recruiting but classes ranked in the 70s tell me all I really need to know.
This class is currently in mid 30s, one of best in HCMM era. This you need to do this quick, and IMHO they have a name already they want who could save this class as much as possible.

The early period is 12/19, not 12/1 just so we're all clear, but I agree with this. This was probably going to be announced with a loss to Utah on Saturday and some regent (Probably Jack Kroll-I'll run to challenge him if I get an endorsement from allbuffs lol) spilled the beans. NFW he comes back after that report.
Yeah, thanks. I tried to edit my post and correct to the 19th, but for some reason it’s not letting me edit my posts. This point though is the same.

Things are rather quiet from the AD. I'd imagine that if not true there would have been some sort of statement released from them already.
Only 45 min from Mac's traditional Tuesday presser. Got to think we will know more then ?

Things are rather quiet from the AD. I'd imagine that if not true there would have been some sort of statement released from them already.
Only 45 min from Mac's traditional Tuesday presser. Got to think we will know more then ?

Assuming that's still on....

tenor.gif

Relax. They are going to deny the report. They have to. And yes, it will be based on some chicken **** rationalization like "The report says MikMac is fired at the end of the season and no such decision has been made". All the while knowing the plan to do exactly that has been put in motion, just not formally done yet.

Think "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky" and you'll get where this is going. He's gone.
Oh, I definitely believe that he’s a goner. I agree with your assessment. And don’t worry about me. I’m totally relaxed.

While I respect the optimism, the premise is a bit flawed. Let’s play this out: 5-7 this season, but followed by 11-0 and bowl playoff birth in 2019.

Likely? No. Possible? Sure.

Also possible: Harvard hires Trump to teach Constitutional Law in an emeritus position.

Back