What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My Breaking Point

NM

raping fruits (dates) is not funny either. Well if Rugged or Kamel did it, it might be.

71123.jpg

Last edited:
I don't care where it pics come from, just keep them coming.

I did a google search for "whites vs asians" and found this:

CUpcakesNot-War.jpg

If this is about that restraining order....sorry. it was the next logical step.:smile2:

Can't believe i have to spread some rep before i can NEG rep you. You're rape jokes are old. NOT funny

It was more of a joke against frats, than for rape. But do as you will.

I think the sites I use might use reddit. But they usually cite where they stole them from and it isn't often reddit. The tosh blog gives me a few. Amyoops is another. Cheezburger network gives me most of my stuff. I get why people say I'm a reddit whore. I just think it is funny since I never go on that site.

sucker

All-Your-Base_599x405.jpg

back to the original topic. You think we are bad with new posters now? Tini et al get off light. We actually murdered Matt Thompson right in front of his dolls.

back to the original topic. You think we are bad with new posters now? Tini et al get off light. We actually murdered Matt Thompson right in front of his dolls.
True. The blood spatter was artistic.

When I first came here you assholes jumped on me pretty quick and not knowing that you guys a bunch of assholes, I got pretty pissed so if I got it easy, wtf did you guys do to Matt Thompson?

I remember banging my keyboard on my desk screaming, "Stoooooppppp, he's already de-ea-ead!"

It was gruesome.

When I first came here you assholes jumped on me pretty quick and not knowing that you guys a bunch of assholes, I got pretty pissed so if I got it easy, wtf did you guys do to Matt Thompson?

Check out the classics, n00b.

Imagine every single poster on Allbuffs gleefully tearing into you with buffalo bone razors, and you are starting to get the picture.

The only problem with the thread in the classics section is that it doesn't show the gradual buildup. All those damn who was the best so and so at CU threads.

The only problem with the thread in the classics section is that it doesn't show the gradual buildup. All those damn who was the best so and so at CU threads.

That's true. We already hated him before that thread.

I PMed him once (once!) and told him to hang out for a while and not talk about his site. If he really liked it at Allbuffs he could learn the lay of the land, but to take a break from his agenda. He said, cool he'd take that advice and announced to everybody that he was going to take some time away from plugging his blog. ONE HOUR LATER! He plugged it. That was a break for him.

I'm pretty sure he came back as JRK.

Best quote evar! and still relevant by Buffwoman526:

People who desire to post on allbuffs are better off in the long run by lurking for a few weeks. After lurking and deciding that this site is a place they can get addicted to like the rest of us, then have at it. Join, pay the $15 and become a club member, welcome!

If after a couple of days you decide it is not for you. No harm done.

A flaw in this theory is that we would not have threads like this to enjoy. So never mind. Disregard.

Actually, that was pretty much driven by me. I joined the board right after you did. So, even as a nOOb, you can jump right in if you can hold your own.

Also, people keep referencing "inside jokes". WTF? That implies private communication where a joke is unknowable. This is not the case at all. All the "inside jokes" are actually outside jokes if you actually frequent the board, and read what's written here. If you think there's an inside joke, ask someone to post the link where something originated.

I do agree that the board is hard to access initially, I lurked, and read a lot before I started posting, so assimilated faster. Hell, I read the classics before I posted anything.

One thing I do not know is what was happening at netbuffs that caused the migration?

One thing I do not know is what was happening at netbuffs that caused the migration?

That was the minor leagues at one time. That is where I came over from. Now-a-days these kids just step right up to the big leagues and get mad when they get a brushback pitch. **** em!

Actually, that was pretty much driven by me. I joined the board right after you did. So, even as a nOOb, you can jump right in if you can hold your own.

Also, people keep referencing "inside jokes". WTF? That implies private communication where a joke is unknowable. This is not the case at all. All the "inside jokes" are actually outside jokes if you actually frequent the board, and read what's written here. If you think there's an inside joke, ask someone to post the link where something originated.

I do agree that the board is hard to access initially, I lurked, and read a lot before I started posting, so assimilated faster. Hell, I read the classics before I posted anything.

I'd argue that most people would be unable to decypher "Fanky Malloon" but otherwise, the jokes are pretty much right out there.

That was the minor leagues at one time. That is where I came over from. Now-a-days these kids just step right up to the big leagues and get mad when they get a brushback pitch. **** em!

I skipped college and was thrown in to a starting role in the majors. I signed up on my first ever visit to this place. It was my first ever visit to any fan board. I posted for the first time in one of the first 10 threads I opened.

Some of us were born to be here.

Back