What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

My season prediction after spring practices

lol im gonna post this but i feel really weird about it

Simulated_Dynamite_Suicide_Vest_thumb_ezr.jpg

evil beaks martyr suit

Apparently Evil Beak = dumb**** martyr who does not understand how to use the quote function.

And you don't think the Huskers should have a bit more confidence for their team than you do for ours?

Yes, turnarounds CAN happen, but it does not mean they WILL happen.

I'm a realist.

I don't think you're a pessimist for predicting 7-5, but considering both teams player losses and recovery from last year's injuries, it's a toss up game. Fans being what they are, CU fans favor their own chances. Now, which team do stand behind, again?

Apparently Evil Beak = dumb**** martyr who does not understand how to use the quote function.

Come on, no need to question the troll's intelligence. It's demonstrated.

Here are the stats from that game:

(CU NU)

FIRST DOWNS ........................ 13 23
NET YARDS RUSHING .................. 42 178
Rushing Attempts ................. 22 51
NET YARDS PASSING ................. 249 229
Completions-Attempts-Int .... 14-26-3 19-26-0
TOTAL OFFENSE YARDS ..............291 407
Total offense plays .............. 48 77
Fumbles-Lost ...................... 1-1 4-2
Penalties-Yards .................. 2-14 3-15
PUNTS-Average .................. 3-35.7 1-44.0
Punt returns-Yards-TD ........... 0-0-0 2-17-0
Kickoff returns-Yards-TD ...... 8-198-0 6-143-0
Interceptions-Yards-TD .......... 0-0-0 3-38-1
Fumble Returns-Yards-TD ........ 1-58-1 0-0-0
Possession Time ................. 20:24 39:36
Third-Down Conversions ........ 4 of 10 6 of 14
Fourth-Down Conversions ........ 2 of 2 0 of 2
Red-Zone Scores-Chances ........... 2-2 5-6
Sacks By: Number-Yards ........... 4-36 5-34

Prior to the 2008 season, I pinged on Phil Steele after he predicted a husker victory over the Buffs in his publication.

My point was that we'd beaten them the previous year and returned more players. The huskers, on the other hand, were breaking in a new coaching staff.

So we see how that went for me.

However, nobody could have anticipated the freakish number of injuries (and suspensions) suffered by Colorado last season. That 34 of our two deep 44 players were freshman and sophomores speaks volumes of the depleted team that limped into lincoln last season. So goes the game. The huskers won, they have bragging rights.

Without knowing which players we, or nebraska lose between now and the game, I like our chances in the 2009 game. Assuming that conspicuously absent players like Ryan Miller, Sione Tau, MTM, Brian Lockridge and Marques Simas return from injury and suspension, this should be a significantly improved offense. In fact, really, we don't lose anybody but a center (God Bless Patrick Williams, but I'm not ready to call that the loss of a starter) on offense, and most importantly return a lot of injured and suspended talent.

The first games of the season will tell how our defensive line performs. It's a question that must be answered before I make any bold predictions.

Anything can happen in the 2009 game, just like any others. But it's my observation that CU fans' (and mine) optimism isn't without good reason. Oh, and it's in Boulder.

SUNSHINE ALERT:

going with the gut feeling, I could tell you right now, that that game is the MOST likely win on our entire season, and I believe we will have a very good season.
But Thanksgiving weekend will be particularly sweet.

10 and no excuses sounds good to me, and making creamed corn at Folsom will just be another side dish on the menu.

I don't think you're a pessimist for predicting 7-5, but considering both teams player losses and recovery from last year's injuries, it's a toss up game. Fans being what they are, CU fans favor their own chances. Now, which team do stand behind, again?

Don't start questioning my allegiance simply because I don't go along with the groupthink.

If I had to lay money down right now on who will have the better season, yes, I'd go with Nebraska. They did win something like 5 of their last 6 or 6 of their last 7 games. And that was with a first year coaching staff.

Don't start questioning my allegiance simply because I don't go along with the groupthink.

If I had to lay money down right now on who will have the better season, yes, I'd go with Nebraska. They did win something like 5 of their last 6 or 6 of their last 7 games. And that was with a first year coaching staff.

You better get used to it here. If you question anything hawk or staff does or if you dare think CU may not win 12-13 games,you will be blasted. Have fun with it, the pessimist have been more correct over the past few years than the sunshine pumpers.

Ok, I have a project for someone--- someone make a fake buffalo poop that has an abundance of corn in it and put it on a big fake plate with a sign that says 'The Saturday Special in Ralphie's Field' and hold it up for the cameras on gameday with NU.:thumbsup:

But not me. I have too much class. Any takers? BCS??

You better get used to it here. If you question anything hawk or staff does or if you dare think CU may not win 12-13 games,you will be blasted. Have fun with it, the pessimist have been more correct over the past few years than the sunshine pumpers.
stfu up syko, I blasted his ass for being a troll for good reason. It's one thing to be a pessimist, but when you combine that with being a fusker sunshine pumper well... you step over the line.

Ok, I have a project for someone--- someone make a fake buffalo poop that has an abundance of corn in it and put it on a big fake plate with a sign that says 'The Saturday Special in Ralphie's Field' and hold it up for the cameras on gameday with NU.:thumbsup:

Couldn't they just feed Ralphie Corn that week?:lol:

As you all know i have no shame when it comes to promoting my self promoting myself but i have too much class for that... well not too much so much as just barely enough haha

by the way i wanna leave on a jet plane do you know when ill be back again FIB?

You know the television stations would go nuts here if we got a truckload of corn and let them shoot footage of Ralphie chomping down on the Thanksgiving treat.

P.R. possibilities are endless.

stfu up syko, I blasted his ass for being a troll for good reason.

You've done nothing of the sort. But, coming from you and your distorted view of reality, can I say that I'm surprised? Unfortunately, the answer is no.

I'm not a fusker sunshine pumper because I think they should have a better year than us? That's comical, at best. I'd guess that most non-Buff fans and non-fusker fans would agree. I guess anyone who disagrees with your distortions are simply fusker sunshine pumpers.

stfu up syko, I blasted his ass for being a troll for good reason. It's one thing to be a pessimist, but when you combine that with being a fusker sunshine pumper well... you step over the line.

Along with Unleash and whomever else I sent looking for facts yesterday, you are more than welcome to post my "trollish posts" for all to see.

If you can't deal with, or engage in, factual discussion, why are you posting?

Again, the insults only prove my points..as much as that may hurt you to admit.

You will not find a post of mine that starts as inflammatory or is demeaning to someone that has not provoked it.

I'm a Beak, but not a Pecker.

P.S. no need to send me the neg rep comments. Just post them here. They are fun to read and add more red to my meter thingy.

Along with Unleash and whomever else I sent looking for facts yesterday, you are more than welcome to post my "trollish posts" for all to see.

If you can't deal with, or engage in, factual discussion, why are you posting?

Again, the insults only prove my points..as much as that may hurt you to admit.

You will not find a post of mine that starts as inflammatory or is demeaning to someone that has not provoked it.

I'm a Beak, but not a Pecker.

P.S. no need to send me the neg rep comments. Just post them here. They are fun to read and add more red to my meter thingy.
Hilarious considering I wasn't talking about you in the post you quoted. Try learning how to read. Unless you ARE buffmania and are pulling the lamest of Internet board tricks?

so just go away k thx bye

You STFU ASS HOLE, I wasn't talking to you.

Yesss let the hate flow....

Your fuze is awesomely short man. Lovin it. And don't try and pretend you weren't talking about what I said. Its silly to even try.

:lol: Who's the dumbass who said stfu first? That would be you , so who has the short fuse? :wow:

If I need to direct a post toward you I will do so without hesitation. It wasn't about you. I responded to buff mania's post regarding the vibe around here when you don't go with hawk love and 12-13 win predictions.

Nothing in that post mentioned you, try again snow flake.

:lol: Who's the dumbass who said stfu first? That would be you , so who has the short fuse? :wow:

If I need to direct a post toward you I will do so without hesitation. It wasn't about you. I responded to buff mania's post regarding the vibe around here when you don't go with hawk love and 12-13 win predictions.

Nothing in that post mentioned you, try again snow flake.
weak sauce mr. caps. weaaaaak. Who were you defending him against? Nobody, just some mythical "vibe"? hippy :lol:. I do like how you are defending the knu troll/sunshine pumper tho. Nice company you keep. :thumbsup:

It is officially May. The fights around here are running on fumes at this point.

weak sauce mr. caps. weaaaaak. Who were you defending him against? Nobody, just some mythical "vibe"? hippy :lol:. I do like how you are defending the knu troll/sunshine pumper tho. Nice company you keep. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I just love the red inbreds. Who's defending him? The post wasn't about you so there's nothing more to say other than next time, keep fighting with him.

Back