What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NEBRASKA CANS PELINI!

I absolutely love that Bo is sticking it to the Nubs to pay him the vast majority of his contract.

I absolutely love that Bo is sticking it to the Nubs to pay him the vast majority of his contract.
This x10. I may have never cared much for Bo, but this is awesome. I hope his Y-St contact is for $0.01/year, just so the Nubs can pay as much as possible.

**** we could have used him as a DC that would have been a great FU for Bo.

About $3.50

4c6b70b3ac697e3ac3f5f9fa76c3cb610731d67d9a87602ebfb35971fdda8959.jpg

Some interesting tidbits on the Omaha newspaper:

Paul Thurston likely to see his first start in the Holiday Bowl.
Pelini knows how to swear.
Huskers are not willing to honor a commitment (former 5-star QB by the way). Dillman. Must be an interesting story here.

Pelini throws the AD under the bus, and pretty much the entire culture around NU football for that matter. So it is a very pleasant read.

I just finished reading the alleged transcript of Pelini's meeting with his players (linked in the tweet above).

Now I can finally admit that I like Bo Pelini. He's a lot like Gary Barnett. Give him an AD and an administration to handle the media & booster bull**** and he'll win a **** ton of games for you. Pure football coach who doesn't have the time or patience for all that other crap.

I just finished reading the alleged transcript of Pelini's meeting with his players (linked in the tweet above).

Now I can finally admit that I like Bo Pelini. He's a lot like Gary Barnett. Give him an AD and an administration to handle the media & booster bull**** and he'll win a **** ton of games for you. Pure football coach who doesn't have the time or patience for all that other crap.

He carried a cat into the Spring game.

Deserves it's own thread so all of buffnation can read it. Hilarious stuff.

That speech is going to make it more painful to cut big severance checks to Pelini. Some contract attorney will be looking closely to see where that recording crosses any conditions.

LOL at Pelini's request that his comments not leave the room.

The shock and dismay over this is hilarious, I thought his passion was a big part of why he was hired. Now the greatest fans in the history of the universe are shocked that he is passionate about being fired.

So does anybody really know if Eichorst is a p***y?

Also, the NU self righteous indignation is hilarious, after all they are the one that hired Bo Peep after he assaulted Senior Citizen Snyder after that KjSU beat down. What did they expect? Chivalry? They wanted to win ball games and at the time could not care less who was driving the Big Red bus.

Last edited:
I so hope that the next regime ends in utter failure for the corn, so they really learn how good they had it. Nothing personal to Mike Riley.

I'd subscribe to any Pelini publication assessing AD's and Chancellors around the nation. It's good to know who Bo judges to be P's and C's.

Back