What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Game Week - Prime: “This is personal. That’s the message of the week.”

Coach's show today.

MJ: give me a thought on Nebraska
CP: do you want the version I say or the version I really mean.
MJ: How about what you mean
CP: Im going to tell you what i say. They're well coached., tremendous rivalry...

I don't think Prime thinks much of Rhule or the Nebraska football team lol

Coach's show today.

CP: Im going to tell you what i say. They're well coached., tremendous rivalry...

Rhule slammed CP regarding the transfer portal and releasing players. Yet, the Nubs have 62 new players on their roster as well. Go get em' CP!

Chill Reaction GIF

Regarding the Nebraska defense, I do believe it is going to be a solid B1G defense that will match up well with the B1G style of offensive football most of them play (ground control with massive OLs & QBs who are game managers).

TCU has a great secondary and speed in the front 7, designed to be solid against the norm they face in the Big 12.

Neither is like UGA who can dominate any offensive scheme with future high draft picks providing depth across the board.

I think that TCU has a better defense than NU for matching up against CU's personnel and scheme.
Don’t remember his name, but that one corner for TCU was legit. He was all over our really good receivers and gave as good as he got. I think the commentators were saying he was a possible first rounder.

I don’t think the Nubs have anybody even close in the secondary so I think our receivers are going to be a nightmare for Nebraska.

Coach's show today.

Yeah, Prime has the receipts. Rhule couldn't keep Prime's name out of his mouth this spring and summer.

all the coaches complaining about CP's use of the portal are just embarrassed they didn't have the stones to do it first. I admit I don't love it. I would prefer if many of the incentives that now exist in the college game didn't. but they do. And CP made them all look like pussies for being slow to admit it and act accordingly.

Don’t remember his name, but that one corner for TCU was legit. He was all over our really good receivers and gave as good as he got. I think the commentators were saying he was a possible first rounder.

I don’t think the Nubs have anybody even close in the secondary so I think our receivers are going to be a nightmare for Nebraska.
They also have one of the highest rated safety groups in the country (and CU shredded those guys).

all the coaches complaining about CP's use of the portal are just embarrassed they didn't have the stones to do it first. I admit I don't love it. I would prefer if many of the incentives that now exist in the college game didn't. but they do. And CP made them all look like pussies for being slow to admit it and act accordingly.
Whether you love it or hate it is irrelevant. Your job as a HC is to utilize every opportunity within the rules to make your team as good as possible. If a HC is morally opposed to something in this era like NIL or transfer rules, he either needs to suck it up & do his job or he needs to find a different occupation (which I could respect). But you can't neglect your job because of something you don't like, stay in that job, underperform due to your refusal to play the game, and then bitch that things are unfair & other opposing coaches who play the game are unethical. The unethical coaches are the ones refusing to do their job & still choosing to cash in on their big paychecks.

And that's the hypocritical part about all this. Rhule did exactly that. Urban Meyer mentioned on his video with DiNardo that Nebraska brought in over 60 new players this year. So criticizing Prime for being better at something you're trying to do is just dumb.

We need to remember that Minnesota is in a rebuild on offense, so last week the Nubs’ defense wasn’t going against the 2022 Minny O that featured Ibrahim, etc.

I’ll believe Neb can shut down Shedeur and Edwards et al when I see it. Ain’t happenin’.

And that's the hypocritical part about all this. Rhule did exactly that. Urban Meyer mentioned on his video with DiNardo that Nebraska brought in over 60 new players this year. So criticizing Prime for being better at something you're trying to do is just dumb.
Rule looks lost most of the time. Like he's trying to figure it all out still. He's that dude that got kicked off American Pickers for being drunk all the timeScreenshot 2023-09-07 at 3.41.05 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-09-07 at 3.45.00 PM.png

I know we make jokes about Ram grad or nebraska grad bagging our groceries.

But I was checking out at Costco today (love the Kirkland dried mangos!) and the girl bagging (boxing) was wearing a full-on, not-subtle nebraska t-shirt (and obligatory matching embroidered jeans).

I was essentially dressed like Philly on a flight to Colorado.

Just as I got there, she left and I boxed my groceries myself. I'm not sure if it was coincidental or not, but I've never been happier to stuff my mangos in a box (at least in the literal sense).

I know we make jokes about Ram grad or nebraska grad bagging our groceries.

But I was checking out at Costco today (love the Kirkland dried mangos!) and the girl bagging (boxing) was wearing a full-on, not-subtle nebraska t-shirt (and obligatory matching embroidered jeans).

I was essentially dressed like Philly on a flight to Colorado.

Just as I got there, she left and I boxed my groceries myself. I'm not sure if it was coincidental or not, but I've never been happier to stuff my mangos in a box (at least in the literal sense).
Pics or GTFO

“Ladies and gentlemen, this flight is headed to Denver, with service continuing to Oklahoma City. Apparently, there is a big game in Boulder on Saturday morning. Wish we were going.”

Or maybe this belongs in the Prime Effect thread.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this flight is headed to Denver, with service continuing to Oklahoma City. Apparently, there is a big game in Boulder on Saturday morning. Wish we were going.”

Or maybe this belongs in the Prime Effect thread.
I bet Becky lost her **** when you yelled “GO BUFFS!!”

Why do you always have to embarrass me? And that stupid Whitney t-shirt. In public?Again?!!

Will be a tough step onto the A-Line tomorrow for a work trip that will take me out of Colorado for both NU and CSU... gave the tickets for both to a CU Buddy who works in public service. Go get 'em buffs.

Good news is a pacific time trip makes kickoff 9am for NU-CU.

Back