What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Game Week - Prime: “This is personal. That’s the message of the week.”

Always funny to me that the Nubs who visit seem to fall into 1 of 2 categories: aggressively in your face as they "represent" or timid & overly nice. Either way, I think both are carrying around a heavy dose of fear of what they expect to encounter based on their cultural myths about how NU fans are treated in Boulder.
I think the “classiest fans in football” generation is dying out and being replaced by self centered whiny bitch millennials. Not that millennials are self centered whiny bitches!! Uh, just Fusker millennials. :ROFLMAO:

Corn cob couple were leaving our row after Shedeur rushing tud. Female part of the couple was talking shyt with Buffs fans and playing the victim. She was standing an inch in front of me drunk AF and still talking. I looked at her and sternly stated “keep moving. You’re in my space.” She stood there in a high fructose daze. I repeated myself. She finally left.

My son thinks it's weird and hilarious that I've got an online presence and that a bunch of people call me Nik. I'm going to assume that he secretly thinks it's cool. 😂

Yeah. I took my son to the tailgate, and I am certain he was thinking, who is this guy who is my old man that says “bitch” all the time?

Yea my wife thought it was funny how people would go up to one another and ask, so are you so-and-so on AB? And then my younger son was wearing a Dead hat and someone came up to him and asked if he was Hokie.

Corn cob couple were leaving our row after Shedeur rushing tud. Female part of the couple was talking shyt with Buffs fans and playing the victim. She was standing an inch in front of me drunk AF and still talking. I looked at her and sternly stated “keep moving. You’re in my space.” She stood there in a high fructose daze. I repeated myself. She finally left.
For those of you that don't know, Manhattan has a speaking voice on par with James Earl Jones.

There's a good chance the fusker froze the first time because her brain heard the voice of God telling her to move along.

I bet this one was a lot easier to turn down than the ladies of Mallorca.

Last edited:
Yea my wife thought it was funny how people would go up to one another and ask, so are you so-and-so on AB? And then my younger son was wearing a Dead hat and someone came up to him and asked if he was Hokie.
i just remembered, the last time I went to Sackygate (a few years ago), I was wearing a VT hat, and two people asked me who I was on Allbuffs. I'm almost certain bcs was one of them

My fiancé started a “the wheels on your house go round and round” chant which felt really nice. I had a few understated references to people’s economic situations which returned insecure anger well beyond football.

Had some watch flaunting moments as well but those uncultured vermin don’t even own Fossils so they don’t get it. I believe our wedding ring appraises for more than all the red 1970s RVs parked at Kitt so got some nice words in about that as well.

All in all a great experience 10/10

My fiancé started a “the wheels on your house go round and round” chant which felt really nice. I had a few understated references to people’s economic situations which returned insecure anger well beyond football.

Had some watch flaunting moments as well but those uncultured vermin don’t even own Fossils so they don’t get it. I believe our wedding ring appraises for more than all the red 1970s RVs parked at Kitt so got some nice words in about that as well.

All in all a great experience 10/10
Let's discuss your decision to marry this girl in the fall. Did she at least object?

For those of you that don't know, Manhattan has a speaking voice on par with James Earl Jones.

There's a good chance the fusker froze the first time because her brain heard the voice of God telling her to move along.
Is that so?

We need an AB narration and we know who is elected to do it.

Back