What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Game Week - Prime: “This is personal. That’s the message of the week.”

I’m annoyed at the lack of a really compelling hype video. Where the hell is Snelson and his crew? Where is the fan generated content? I want something like that Revenge of the Buffalo video someone did for basketball a while back. Come On!

You need some sauces at the Motel 6.

Food Sauce GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

In 2019 the Stampede was crawling with red. In fact, Boulder was crawling with red starting the Thursday before the game.

Minimal red at the Stampede tonight. I expect a large showing of huskers tomorrow, but I hope it's significantly smaller than it was in 2019.

I live in South Florida, as far away to corn country as one can get. I have a cu flag mounted on the front of the house. Wife and I were sitting on the front porch today and some jackass pushing a baby stroller yells out "go big red!". I was so shocked as I didn't think anyone living in my neighborhood was an inbred corn ****er. I have never seen the guy before so maybe he is visiting, but I think I need to go find his house and pour acid on his lawn. 😬😬😬

I live in South Florida, as far away to corn country as one can get. I have a cu flag mounted on the front of the house. Wife and I were sitting on the front porch today and some jackass pushing a baby stroller yells out "go big red!". I was so shocked as I didn't think anyone living in my neighborhood was an inbred corn ****er. I have never seen the guy before so maybe he is visiting, but I think I need to go find his house and pour acid on his lawn. 😬😬😬
You live in Florida the ideological brother of the cornholios.

Wait. So this husker put his penis inside a woman and they had a baby? Or was he like a nanny or something?

Best to keep your piss balloons in hand in the future. Maybe some marshmallows with batteries

Attachments

• IMG_0731.jpeg
    IMG_0731.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 12

**** him and his baby.

Back