What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Game Week - Prime: “This is personal. That’s the message of the week.”

So proud! :love:

fafo-findout.gif

My son thinks it's weird and hilarious that I've got an online presence and that a bunch of people call me Nik. I'm going to assume that he secretly thinks it's cool. 😂
I've met your son a couple of times at Sackygate, sharp kid.

Your wife should be proud. ;)

Lol that is the weakest return I have ever seen after all the **** that was said before week 1.

Propose changing posters name to devilpuppy2.

DevilDogDropping2
I support either plan.
They didn't pray hard enough.
That was hilarious.
Sooner than later, they will realize they are too old for all of this and give up or let their kids have those tickets.
Don’t say that to Peggy.
"I've never disrespected an opponent a day in my life and never will," Rhule said.

Does he lack self-awareness or is he just lying?

Does he not understand that criticizing an opponent for their approach to transforming his team would generally be considered disrespectful? Does he not understand that gathering mid-field on an opponent's logo before a game is provocative in a way that feels disrespectful?
He knows.
I was up in 205 (cheap seats, but a fantastic view still). There was a fusker fan about three rows in front of me on the end of 206 (I'm on the end of 205). Whenever they got a stop, he was doing the stupid blackshirt stuff and I jokingly said those died in 2001. He took offense to it, then magically wanted to be my best friend. Between every drive he would come up and talk to me. When Shedeur ran in for a touchdown he came up to say good game and slipped and fell backwards. Pretty sure he broke his ankle. I actually felt terrible.

Nebraska fans around us were all pretty nice and tame. For some reason I looked like I wanted to talk to them, so numerous came up and said how awful their team is and good game. The persona of Nebraska fans continue to confuse me.
Never look friendly.
American Airline 1313 .

I made it barely and THEN.....

CANCELLED FLIGHT HOME ON SUNDAY at 12:04 AM red eye!
American and their shenanigans. I try to restrict using them unless it is to go to Paris. The EU makes them find out with passenger payouts when they f around.

We have a Pit Boss grill compliments of them finding out. At the airport they offered taxi fare only. Best they could do. But there are lawyers who specialize in extracting the money from them for a cut. And it was made right.

I love cooking on that grill.

All weekend, in my conversations with 35 year old Buff fans, I desperately suppressed the urge to ask, “So, who are you on AllBuffs?”
If only we had secret special underwear or a secret hand sign. However Utah has the former and TCU's "camel toes" has the latter.

I’m slightly drunk and don’t want to forget. But I’m going to report section 109, row 46, seats 24 and 25. Sold their tickets this game and last time the fatties were in town.

Yeah, I had a bunch of friends texting during the game saying it looked like a lot of red while I was at the game. I finally had a chance today to look and I can see what they saw as it looks more than it was. I just think red really sticks out, but CU fans showed out this time. Hopefully the AD can still kick out a few season ticket holders who keep doing this though
Reported those bitches to the cutix email lol. I'm a rat when it comes to selling out for Fuskers. Otherwise, I'll go to the grave with your secret.

Back