What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tailgate

Oooh, Sackman done f*cked up asking the Jew to bring booze and not babka.
Jewish Jew GIF

Shaq (aka DJ Diesel) is playing the Mission Ballroom on Friday, has played RR, has been on Letterman, and is rumored to be on the sideline for the game Saturday.

If Shaq is someone Sackman considered a “minor celebrity” then I really want to hang out in his circle!!
Shaq, Prime, and Snoop are the best Brand Marketers on the planet, they just know how to stay in the light and make things memorable.

Let's gooooooo

Right now, we have RSVPs for 54+. I am only bringing 50 breakfast burritos. I need to ask some other folks to bring some as well. Best guess is we will have around 75 people at this thing. Can I get a few folks to agree to pick up 10-15 breakfast burritos to bring?

@sackman - I probably won't get there until between 8-8:30. No way I'll be able to get the fam up at 6 & quickly out the door so they can be at a football game 4 hours before kickoff. I have failed as a husband and a father. I have shamed my ancestors.
I have also failed. You're not alone.

Right now, we have RSVPs for 54+. I am only bringing 50 breakfast burritos. I need to ask some other folks to bring some as well. Best guess is we will have around 75 people at this thing. Can I get a few folks to agree to pick up 10-15 breakfast burritos to bring?
I’m on it - I’ll grab 15 more burritos.

I’m going to dole out assignments a little differently than in the past. I’m separating into groups of Burritos, Bagels, booze, mixers and donuts/“other”.

Burritos group- get 10-15 pre-made breakfast burritos at any place you choose. I’ll have a warmer so we can warm them up if they are cold - @SINKRATZ, @Uncle Ken (what’s Uncle Ken without burrito, amirite?), @prime teets.

Booze group- please bring a bottle (or two) of vodka, tequila or something else that you think sounds good - @FlaBuff, @PhillyBuff, @Hugegroove, @Darth Snow, @Jello Bear, @CarolinaBuff,

Mixers- please bring some OJ, Bloody Mary Mix, soda/tonic- @chase5857, @Ruckus, @b3buffs

Bagels/cream cheese - kind of self explanatory, but don’t bring cheap **** from King Soopers. @buff4bcs1985 , @Heywood , @4BienemyTDs.

Donuts, desserts, mixed fruit, coffee - @Buffnik, @Ocho-Buff , @INTHABUFF , @Go Buffs @Cmill1990 .

There are always people who show up who didn’t RSVP. That’s fine. Some of the fun of hosting these things is seeing who shows up. I appreciate everybody who did RSVP, though. It really helps get a feel for what we will need.
If the mood strikes you, and you’d like to bring something that’s not on your list, feel free. This will probably be the biggest tailgate we’ve ever hosted. I didn’t include beer because kickoff is at 10:00, but I’ll bring along a cooler with some ice if folks want to throw a few beers in there.

See you Saturday morning bright and early!

I’m going to dole out assignments a little differently than in the past. I’m separating into groups of Burritos, Bagels, booze, mixers and donuts/“other”.

Burritos group- get 10-15 pre-made breakfast burritos at any place you choose. I’ll have a warmer so we can warm them up if they are cold - @SINKRATZ, @Uncle Ken (what’s Uncle Ken without burrito, amirite?), @prime teets.

Booze group- please bring a bottle (or two) of vodka, tequila or something else that you think sounds good - @FlaBuff, @PhillyBuff, @Hugegroove, @Darth Snow, @Jello Bear, @CarolinaBuff,

Mixers- please bring some OJ, Bloody Mary Mix, soda/tonic- @chase5857, @Ruckus, @b3buffs

Bagels/cream cheese - kind of self explanatory, but don’t bring cheap **** from King Soopers. @buff4bcs1985 , @Heywood , @4BienemyTDs.

Donuts, desserts, mixed fruit, coffee - @Buffnik, @Ocho-Buff , @INTHABUFF , @Go Buffs @Cmill1990 .

There are always people who show up who didn’t RSVP. That’s fine. Some of the fun of hosting these things is seeing who shows up. I appreciate everybody who did RSVP, though. It really helps get a feel for what we will need.
If the mood strikes you, and you’d like to bring something that’s not on your list, feel free. This will probably be the biggest tailgate we’ve ever hosted. I didn’t include beer because kickoff is at 10:00, but I’ll bring along a cooler with some ice if folks want to throw a few beers in there.

We should be able to handle donuts!

@BuffLuke80

Just bring your big ugly head.

WILCO

Back