What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tailgate

My colon is already getting anxious about tomorrow.

Confused Alexis Rose GIF by Schitt's Creek

I didn’t take my Colchicine today. Terrified of having to **** in a trough.
Just had a terrible thought.

Add Taco Bell as one of the in-stadium vendors. Have them fail to refrigerate the "creamy" sauces for a couple of days before the game.

Troughs could get a workout.

They refrigerate stuff?
My daughter works there, you would be surprised.

A couple weeks ago they had a couple of days of p****** off customers because some stuff came in on the truck that had been allowed to warm up. Store manager decided it didn't smell quite right so they tagged it to return and couldn't make a number of items on the menu until they could get replacement ingredients.

The ingredients are cheap and low quality but at least in this region they are very careful about food temps and storage as well as sanitation on the line.

Sounds like Les won't be the only one ****ting in a trough today. I hope you ate your corn quickly last night!

Back