What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska tailgate

I will comply. Jews (I actually have a split religious family) always bring stuff to a party (usually a shiva). It is also Jewish law that you DON'T leave the shiva with anything. You can not bring home what you brought and you CERTAINLY CAN NOT TAKE ANYTHING back from a party that you didn't bring in the first place. Had you known I was 1/2 jewish, I never would have been a suspect for anything missing (silly people).

I will show up by 7 am.
Looks like I need to get there earlier.

Heads up for those who may be interested. We'll be tailgating in lot 430 (south of the Engineering quad) so swing on by if you'd like. It won't be hard to find us because we'll be tailgating in:

View attachment 64216

#GoBuffs
I'm not coming up this weekend, but am coming for Oregon State and want to bring my van if I can. Are there any van friendly lots you can get into on day of, or is everything season passes only?

@sackman Realistically I won't be there early enough to be counted on for breakfast stuff, so please don't assign a mission-critical item. I am bringing booze if that's OK.

@sackman Realistically I won't be there early enough to be counted on for breakfast stuff, so please don't assign a mission-critical item. I am bringing booze if that's OK.
Do me a favor and update the RSVP to let me know the time you’ll be there. I use those rsvps to gauge what to assign and I don’t want to sift through the entire thread looking for that kind of info. Thanks.

Sorry if I'm going to be lazy and not read through this all but where is the new location going to be? I'm bringing my dad to the game, and he can't walk much anymore*, so we'll only be able to stop by if it's along the way.

*Handicapped placard FTMFW though.

I'm not coming up this weekend, but am coming for Oregon State and want to bring my van if I can. Are there any van friendly lots you can get into on day of, or is everything season passes only?
Before we got season tickets, we used to tailgate in the parking lot next to Scott Carpenter Pool and Park. That's a free lot (at least it used to be) and then it's a nice walk up the bike path next to creek up to Folsom.

1693941468166.png

In!

Nicolas Cage Lineup GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
+3

There is a possibility that we will have a minor celebrity at the tailgate this week. Stay tuned.

Sorry if I'm going to be lazy and not read through this all but where is the new location going to be? I'm bringing my dad to the game, and he can't walk much anymore*, so we'll only be able to stop by if it's along the way.

*Handicapped placard FTMFW though.
Same general place as normal, but not exactly the same spot. It’s really hard to know exactly where we will be because I don’t know what the situation will be when I get there. I’ve been told that there will be spots available around Farrand Field, but beyond that, it’s a mystery. Best guess is next to Farrand Hall near the infamous bike racks.

Same general place as normal, but not exactly the same spot. It’s really hard to know exactly where we will be because I don’t know what the situation will be when I get there. I’ve been told that there will be spots available around Farrand Field, but beyond that, it’s a mystery. Best guess is next to Farrand Hall near the infamous bike racks.
You aiming for the old spot?

Oh good. I was afraid you were going to say the ex Fusker you went golfing with.
You have to admit that would be fun. Or tragic. We were so very close to having him be a Buff. He called Elliot Uzelac to commit and we wouldn’t take the commitment. Can you imagine that?

Heh. No. This guy has performed on Letterman and at Red Rocks, but it hasn’t been confirmed that he’ll be there, so I’m being a bit cautious. It’ll be cool if he shows up, though.
I'm going with Rob Squires. It's Rob Squires, right?

Shaq (aka DJ Diesel) is playing the Mission Ballroom on Friday, has played RR, has been on Letterman, and is rumored to be on the sideline for the game Saturday.

If Shaq is someone Sackman considered a “minor celebrity” then I really want to hang out in his circle!!

Back