What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska

:lol: Your panties in an uproar is why you misread my other post. The INT by Suh was a great play - no question. But Gabbert tried hard to throw INTs on 3 consecutive plays before their last FG, balls thrown directly to defenders that your boys didn't catch. The other INT you did make was also thrown right to the defender and yeah, he caught it, but he would have looked bad had he not. And for facts, go watch the last two drives by Va Tech (wide open receivers and yes, an obvious penalty). If you want to pretend you have great DBs, okay. If you want to see a bunch of rose-colored support, skip to Leash's posts or better, go back to fuskerland. Now before your panties get another lift - that comment only applies to looking for NU sunshine pumping.

I guess I missed where Gabbert threw it directly to Gomes, I watched that play probably half a dozen times. :rolleyes: We will have to agree to disagree and trust me you're not getting my panties in an uproar. You're not worth getting upset with. I also never said we have great DB's, look who's reading into things now, our DB's are average at best, but they made some good plays in the Missery game. I'm done arguing with you......:thumbsup:

Looks like a pretty tough catch in the rain to me.

bilde

I hate cornbraska. I hate the state, hate the endless fields of corn, hate the school and football team. Still though, you have to respect the fans for being loyal and football savvy. The fuskers are good this year. I'd even say head and shoulders above everyone else in the north. That might not be saying much though because the power is so concentrated in the south.

Despite what some of our posters have said Texas isn't overrated. That's a laughable argument. They might not be the best team in the country but they're close. The only real weakness is at HB where they've yet to find a go to guy. Anyway though platooning a stable of 4* running backs isn't that bad of a problem. We should be so lucky. As for OU... I could see the fuskers taking them down at home but I could also easily see Bradford lighting them up. Suh is the only truly elite player on that defense, they better hope he doesn't get hurt.

I guess I missed where Gabbert threw it directly to Gomes, I watched that play probably half a dozen times. :rolleyes: We will have to agree to disagree and trust me you're not getting my panties in an uproar. You're not worth getting upset with. I also never said we have great DB's, look who's reading into things now, our DB's are average at best, but they made some good plays in the Missery game. I'm done arguing with you......:thumbsup:

:confused: this was never an argument - I made some observations, you freaked out, I corrected you. Pretty simple. Good luck against OU.

:confused: this was never an argument - I made some observations, you freaked out, I corrected you. Pretty simple. Good luck against OU.

I didn't freak out, if it wasn't an argument that's cool, I got no beef with you. The OU game will play itself out and we'll see what happens, that's all I can do as a fan. Get drunk, cheer my a$$ off, and support my team. In the end we all have that in common as fans. :thumbsup:

My question is...why the hell are we talking about Nebraska on Allbuffs? Who gives a rat's ass about them?

I don't know... we don't have much to talk about in our own program other than the usual subjects. It's a change of pace I guess.
In that case, let's talk about anything else....how about the Ivy League?

In that case, let's talk about anything else....how about the Ivy League?

Ah yes, now you're talking my language. I think this year I shall attend the Harvard-Yale game as it promises to be a delightful matchup but I had also planned to take the fam sailing on my yacht so it's a tough decision. Maybe when we get back to Martha's Vineyard we will watch it on the Tivo.

Ah yes, now you're talking my language. I think this year I shall attend the Harvard-Yale game as it promises to be a delightful matchup but I had also planned to take the fam sailing on my yacht so it's a tough decision. Maybe when we get back to Martha's Vineyard we will watch it on the Tivo.
Well done. Don't forget to drop in on the Kennedy estate.....

Oh we're not on speaking terms anymore. There was an "unpleasantness" a few years back. I can't say more unfortunately.
Back in 1969? Or was the problem with a certain doctor on a beach in Florida back in the early 1990s? I understand....

See, still dweliing on Nebraska. Next comment will be about the Husker QB that moved on to Yale, slept through a team meeting and can't believe it violates team rules.

Back