What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

New DC Poll-Top 4 candidates

Rank order the top 4 candidates.

• D Gibbs

Votes: 34 30.6%
  • C Pendergast

Votes: 71 64.0%
  • DJ Durkin

Votes: 34 30.6%
  • G Gibbs

Votes: 13 11.7%

• Total voters
New wish list:
1. Pendergast
2. Clune
3. I'm sleeping on the railroad tracks

I'm trying to decide whether I like Manny Diaz better now that he got the Miss State job or whether I think they screwed up.

Intercepted communication appears to indicate that the position has been filled and CU will name its new DC by February 14th.

[hide]
tumblr_mi6xmrjrnR1roqchko1_500.jpg
[/hide]

:thumbsup:

what we need is someone to watch the goddamn burrito stand. Someone **** in the trough.

The vast majority of our coaches don't even live in Boulder but carry on

I think the number's for the county since Louisville and other surrounding cities weren't listed as options. Either way, it probably takes at least $700k (as I said) for it to be an equivalent financial offer.

You can use Denver Metro (Denver, Aurora and Lakewood) and 575K in Lubbock is 697,753 in Denver. Spot on buffnik.

Last edited:
Actually it's 550k (if it really makes a difference) so my mistake

SIAP Durkin is now listed on Michigan's online staff directory

Orlando clune or pender I would be excited about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Hankowitz available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DC at Northwestern.

I'd be good with him again. Kevin Steele (current LB coach at Bama, DC at Clemson before that---with varying results of success)would be a an interesting pick, but rumor was he was candidate for the LSU job. He made one of the stupidest decisions in football as HC at Baylor, but wouldn't have the keys to the offense.

My favorite is still Gary Gibbs/Pender. Pendergrast coached under Gibbs at OU in the eighties. David also coached under Gary.

There are a lot of candidates available that would still be an improvement.

Last edited:
Back