What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

October 1st (1.30pm-FCS Pacific) - Washington State @ Colorado - GAME THREAD

WE FU-in SUCK!! I'm f-in done with these dam losers!! I'm rooting for the local team from now. GO GATORS!! I waste so much time and heartache and there are so many other things better to do in life and to cheer for a losing team year after year. I done. Hack totally screwed this program and Bohn should be shot in the head for hiring his stupid ass.

These guys may love CU, but they cant coach worth a ****. The late 80s and 90s were a fluke. I keep thinking we'll turn the corner only it never comes. So I'm just tired, it isnt worth it anymore.

we fu-in suck!! I'm f-in done with these dam losers!! I'm rooting for the local team from now. Go gators!! I waste so much time and heartache and there are so many other things better to do in life and to cheer for a losing team year after year. I done. Hack totally screwed this program and bohn should be shot in the head for hiring his stupid ass.

These guys may love cu, but they cant coach worth a ****. The late 80s and 90s were a fluke. I keep thinking we'll turn the corner only it never comes. So i'm just tired, it isnt worth it anymore.

amen!!!

WE FU-in SUCK!! I'm f-in done with these dam losers!! I'm rooting for the local team from now. GO GATORS!! I waste so much time and heartache and there are so many other things better to do in life and to cheer for a losing team year after year. I done. Hack totally screwed this program and Bohn should be shot in the head for hiring his stupid ass.

These guys may love CU, but they cant coach worth a ****. The late 80s and 90s were a fluke. I keep thinking we'll turn the corner only it never comes. So I'm just tired, it isnt worth it anymore.

the administration kept Hawk around another year. Bohn was an idot that gave the moron an extension tho so I can't blame anyone for calling for his head.

Be honest. Who knew in the back of their mind that this team would find a way to lose this game. They are experts at losing.

Start playing the younger guys now. Many of these older guys only know how to lose. It kills me to say it, but I'll be relieved when these next two classes graduate.

Start playing the younger guys now. Many of these older guys only know how to lose. It kills me to say it, but I'll be relieved when these next two classes graduate.

hey becareful some folks on here will attack you. Made a similar post.
They now call me the father of Nick Hirschman. LOL

and what the **** was with the qb waggle on 3rd and six, throwing the ball four yards short of the first down. dumbest ****ing thing i have ever seen.

and what the **** was with the qb waggle on 3rd and six, throwing the ball four yards short of the first down. dumbest ****ing thing i have ever seen.

A normal team would have ran the ball on third down and put WSU on their own 10 with a minute left and no timeouts. Not us

Bred to lose by DH. If this place was burned to the ground, DH pissed all over the ashes. Going to be a couple years to weed out the loser mentality these guys have. Hopefully they don't pass it on before leaving. This is much worse than I thought was possible. I just hope JE can turn it around in 2013 or 2014 else we are looking at another new guy needing 4-5years then it's almost 2020. Geez!!!!

I've fully accepted that we are going to be 1-12 with our lone win coming against CSU. Sucks. And I'm really starting to worry this will never get turned around because we won't get quality recruits

that's a great question. talented players is the only thing that will turn this around and nobody wants to come to the bottom of the barrel team.

Bred to lose by DH. If this place was burned to the ground, DH pissed all over the ashes. Going to be a couple years to weed out the loser mentality these guys have. Hopefully they don't pass it on before leaving. This is much worse than I thought was possible. I just hope JE can turn it around in 2013 or 2014 else we are looking at another new guy needing 4-5years then it's almost 2020. Geez!!!!

he'll turn it around, but at this point, turning it around is a perennial 6-6 team with the kind of recruiting we'll see.

hey becareful some folks on here will attack you. Made a similar post.
They now call me the father of Nick Hirschman. LOL

No, the boyfriend. And that isn't based on whatever you said today, it's based on how you think Hirsch will surely beat out Wood and Dillon next year for the starting job. The problem isn't defensive play calling. We do what we can on defense with what we have. Do you realize that we played a senior WR and a senior RB with no defensive experience in the defensive backfield today? Talk about burned to the ground. This year is over. Hoping we can make a ****** bowl next year. But ALWAYS a Buff. and **** you guys saying you're done. pussies. go root for michigan with tini and his mom.

I think it is a valid excuse this year when we're trotting out BLock and Espy in the defensive backfield.
And it's Hawkins' recruits still playing. ****** playcall on 3rd and 6 though. Why not run a draw, if you don't get the first tick the clock to one and pin them inside the 10 with less than a minute left.

and **** you guys saying you're done. pussies. go root for michigan with tini and his mom.

michigan's playing? what channel?? who do they play next week? I'll always bleed black and gold, but this season is not worth disrupting anymore of my weekends.

No, the boyfriend. And that isn't based on whatever you said today, it's based on how you think Hirsch will surely beat out Wood and Dillon next year for the starting job. The problem isn't defensive play calling. We do what we can on defense with what we have. Do you realize that we played a senior WR and a senior RB with no defensive experience in the defensive backfield today? Talk about burned to the ground. This year is over. Hoping we can make a ****** bowl next year. But ALWAYS a Buff. and **** you guys saying you're done. pussies. go root for michigan with tini and his mom.

But why do that when you have Moten, Olatoye, Hawkins healthy. Jonathan hawkins played in a few games last year, or are they suspended.

Back